PDA

View Full Version : Scuba Toys Rocks!

Rascal1933
07-15-2007, 13:02
Hello Divers,
Just wanted to Thank Joe & Larry for all the help with gear I have bought from them.
I have bought from ScubaToys using both the internet,as well as at their Carrollton,Texas Store.
If you are ever in Dallas area,make sure and check out ScubaToys!

Congrat's on your New Diving Community Board.

Cheers,
Rascal

fire diver
07-15-2007, 13:49
Hopefully ScubaToys will get thier tech section of the store up soon. They were still in the process of creating it when I stopped in last week. Still found everything I wanted (and more) even though it wasn't all nice and pretty on display at the time.

Thanks again for the ACU camo Mach V wing. I can't wait to get it wet.

You guys rock!

Fd

ScubaToys Joe
07-15-2007, 18:38
I will get Joey working on the tech room this week! But if you need anything we can still get you setup. <?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thanks

Joe

fire diver
07-15-2007, 20:55
I will get Joey working on the tech room this week! But if you need anything we can still get you setup. <

Thanks

Joe

Hey joe, I think youare the one that answered my questions on directions to your shop at about 0945 last Wednesday. Thanks for the help.

It's seemed rather surreal. I've shopped online/by phone with you guys several times in the past. I've Looked around your store with your remote camera many times. So when I walked in last week for the first time, it felt like I already knew the place and the people.

ScubaToys rocks!

Lucky(AR)
07-16-2007, 19:39
i agree scuba toys rock..joe and larry are the greatest have order almost all my gear from them wouldnt even look elsewhere !

TommyB
07-16-2007, 21:49
These guys are the best!!!!
If anything, I must say, that I will remember for a life time the friendliness, helpfulness, and out their right dedicaton to helping people..

Even though I'm what one would consider a noob, the experiences so far have made a great impression.
And have made a client for life (even if I have to fly from Orlando to do business..

// TB.. //

Cichlid
07-16-2007, 22:10
I have been so impressed with their attitude and take charge approach. They run with suggestions and make them happen. :smiley32:

jacewindu
07-17-2007, 13:02
i am not surprised that this similar message keeps appearing in the ST forum. great job ST, you're the best!

Rascal1933
07-27-2007, 22:02
Larry/Joe plus all those that made it happen > Thank You for the New ScubaToys Community forum upgrade!

It just keeps getting better every day.

Guess what? Scuba Toys Rocks!

Splitlip
07-28-2007, 06:49
i am not surprised that this similar message keeps appearing in the ST forum. great job ST, you're the best!

It does in other forums as well. I live in SoFla and support our local shops but if I can't purchase something locally I will reach out to other operations. ST has bay far been the best I have dealings with. Not only are their products reasonably priced, but the staff is knowledgeable and supportive.

Black-Gorrilla
07-28-2007, 10:19
same here. if my local dosnt have it.. i look here.

Moxie
07-28-2007, 20:48
I've never seen a dive shop earn so much praise from people. You guys must really be on to something.

Black-Gorrilla
07-30-2007, 14:49
they are on to something... good costumer service.. plus knowledge... good prices = happy people!!!

loudgonzo
07-30-2007, 15:24
they are on to something... good costumer service.. plus knowledge... good prices = happy people!!!

A simple and effective formula that somehow perplexes many other dive shops.

Black-Gorrilla
07-30-2007, 15:29
and i just got a call because i had given them a wrong credit card...
so my order is on the way... and i added a scubatoys neoprene strap for my mask

sasscuba
07-30-2007, 17:44
Ordered all my replacement gear from ScubaToys. They rock!!!!

diverkatie
07-30-2007, 19:13
We love ScubaToys, too. They may not be a local, local dive shop, but they are still in Texas...And, they treat us well...I especially love the fact that I can put in an order early today, and, 9 times out of 10, I will have it tomorrow, since the UPS guy doesn't have to drive that far to get it here.

Keep up the good work! You are the only online Scuba retailer that we 100% trust and tell others to use.

bon diva
07-30-2007, 21:13
Scuba Toys does rock! They have always had great pricing, great gear, and great customer support. We always recommend them to our fellow dive buddies!