PDA

View Full Version : SCUBATOyS myspace?

CrzyJay456
09-30-2007, 01:02
when is that gonna happen? or at least a page that has the "staff" with some pictures on it?
it would be nice to put faces to the voices (other than the fact that Larry and Joe are burned in my brain as 2 cartoon characters)
i've talked to Rick and someone else there, and they were helpfull, and some of us dont have the benefit of living in texas!!

scuba Widow
09-30-2007, 01:23
Yeah I know...we are going to have to go to Texas just to visit the great people of Scubatoys...Where are you from Jay?

CrzyJay456
09-30-2007, 01:35
miami, FL where all of our LDS are not name SCUBATOYS and have astronomical prices to kill wallets and bank accounts.

scuba Widow
09-30-2007, 01:37
the way I see it they all do that...you just have to look at my spare bedroom...better known as the scuba room(LDS)

Vercingetorix
09-30-2007, 08:43
ScubaToys doesn't even need a MysSpace. Perhaps a simple rogues gallery on their web-site: something like a "Meet The Staff" page. A little diving bio for each member.

FYI, I just found out yesterday while at the store that Joey, Wayne, and Rick are Joe's son's. Today's word: Nepotism?:smiley2:

Kidder
09-30-2007, 09:38
ScubaToys doesn't even need a MysSpace. Perhaps a simple rogues gallery on their web-site: something like a "Meet The Staff" page. A little diving bio for each member.

FYI, I just found out yesterday while at the store that Joey, Wayne, and Rick are Joe's son's. Today's word: Nepotism?:smiley2:

Hey family businesses are are good as long as everybody gets a long. Atyou know everyone is on the same team and has the company's interests in mind. (I work for a family biz myself)

ccarter
09-30-2007, 14:55

yeah.. wouldn't go for a myspace page myself.. seems a little high schoolerish..

CrzyJay456
10-02-2007, 21:15
well, the post also said "at least a STAFF sec. with pics of the people that take care of us