PDA

View Full Version : difference between bare Ignite, Velocity & Attack

edge900rr
09-30-2007, 14:38
I was looking on Bare's website for more information about the Velocity wetsuit and noticed that they also have one called the Ignite and another called the Attack. Does anybody know the difference between these three suits?

reservecops
10-01-2007, 13:09
I can tell you that my most recent wetsuit purchase was a Bare Velocity 3/2. The Velocity series uses their new "Progressive Stretch" technology, while the Ignitre and Attack do not. The latter two are their less expensive, non-stretch warm water suits.

jwdizney
10-01-2007, 13:51
not sure of the difference, but I got the velocity 3/2 and it's a great fitting wetsuit! easy to don, and comfortable in low 70's. better, IMO than the Mares and as good as Henderson, for better money!

edge900rr
10-01-2007, 14:05
thanks...getting ready to put my order in today.

jwdizney
10-01-2007, 14:31
thanks...getting ready to put my order in today.
good thing about it is, if it don't fit or doesn't seem right, send it back to ST and they'll work with you until you've got what you want, (don't dive it and pee in it first! :smiley11:) WITHOUT a lot of red tape and hassle you'd find from other online vendors. PLUS, the price is 10% better, at least, since you're on the board....

wetsuits are hard to buy online, with fit issues and all, but it's possible, and will save you some $$ (to spend on Oceanic Datamask later ). One thing I REALLY liked about the Bare suits was the extensive size options. you can pretty much dial it in like a custom fit just from their sizing chart. I got mine right the first time!

just my $.02 worth........ good luck!:smiley20: