PDA

View Full Version : Help me navigate your store from here, please.

mermoose
10-05-2007, 00:05
Hey guys, I was just in your store last week and was looking at the mares proton regulator. I was really liking it but decided I should just try adding the bio filter to mine and make do. Another scuba shop sent me a price on the proton and I wanted to price compare.However, when I try to bring up the proton on your site, I either get a package you've put together with a console or an octo it seems you no longer sell. I just saw it on your shelves last week. In fact I spoke to Wayne about it. Your people are really great,...will save that for another forum. So, anyway, do you price compete and if so how do I find that item to compare? Also, can I simply forward the price that I was solicited for a price match? How does it work? FYI, I checked all the regulators listed on your page and then specified the mares proton. Don't know what else to do.

But I'll bet you do :smiley2:

TAH 73
10-05-2007, 09:43
Best bet would be to call the store, chat to any of the nice guys who answer the phone, tell them the price you were given and I bet they do something that will make you happy.

jwdizney
10-05-2007, 10:28
Best bet would be to call the store, chat to any of the nice guys who answer the phone, tell them the price you were given and I bet they do something that will make you happy.
EXACTLY!!... you won't be disappointed!:smiley20:

Charles R
10-05-2007, 10:55
If you want to have more fun go to the store cam and watch them while you call and talk to them then you almost feel like you are there!:smilie39:

ScubaToys Larry
10-05-2007, 11:19
Yes, since you were in the store... you realize.. we've got a little stuff in there! :smiley29: We don't have every single item on the page, and a lot of things on the page, we have manufacturers rules on what we can price them for. Also if we are getting low on a particular item, we'll remove it.

So yea, the best thing is give us a call, and talk to us about your needs and pricing, and we'll try our best to earn your business!

Zenagirl
10-05-2007, 13:18
I think it's more fun to get prices then call ST for their lowest price....I won't tell them the lowest price I was quoted elsewhere unless the ST price is higher...and that hasn't happened yet. ;)