PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone been and dove in Aruba? Need information.

angelofglenn
10-05-2007, 11:29
My husband and I have a chance of going to Aruba in June of next summer. Does anyone have any information and some tips of some good dive shops to check out. Would appreciate any and all information. Thanks alot and safe diving.

Lore

greyzen
10-05-2007, 15:26
k, now I'm confused

thor
10-05-2007, 16:05
I have dived in Aruba and loved it. A lot of wrecks and they are all relatively shallow. I dived with SeAruba http://www.searuba.com/ and they were great. Nice new boat. Friendly and knowledgeable staff. A lot of people recommend Clive at Dive Aruba, but he was not going to the Antilla (the main and most famous Aruba wreck) on one of my dive days, so I went with SeAruba. Only bad thing about Aruba is that it does get VERY windy, so the surface swim can be a little rough, but the wind feels great. If you need advice on places to stay or eat, let me know.

rsirvine
10-20-2007, 20:43
Our family visited Aruba in March. I did some diving. A report on our trip is posted at www.scubafamily.ca.
Regards,
Ross

tarheeldiver
10-20-2007, 20:51
I love diving in Aruba and Clive at divearuba is very good.

grslar
10-20-2007, 22:27
I have had only limited experience in Aruba, but if you can swing it, go to nearby Bonaire. I've logged 700-800 dives and this is the single best overall dive location in the world. It will cost you about 100.00 US roundtrip to fly and is well worth the visit, if yout time permits.