PDA

View Full Version : eLed Module for UK SL4

Carlitoboy
10-05-2007, 15:14
Sap'neen y'all!

Would anyone know where to get an eLed Module for the UK SL4 light? I've searched and searched on the net and I can't seem to find one... I'm wondiering if anyone even makes them. But if they don't then why would one buy an SL4 eLed if you can't ever buy a replacement component?

kingfish
10-05-2007, 21:44
I think you will find ST would be able to get one in for you if they are available, and if you ask them nicely.:smiley20:

Jas.

ScubaToys Larry
10-05-2007, 21:48
Here's the deal... Aside from the module... the light is about a quarters worth of plastic housing... So I believe we can get one - but it's probably only about 5 bucks less than just getting the whole light.

kingfish
10-05-2007, 21:51
I ment to say as well that you wont be dissapointed if you do get the eLed as i have the eLed SL4 and it is great....nice white light beam compared to the standard SL4.
My buddy has the SL4 and while it is still a great light i prefer the white light.

Jas.

ScaredSilly
10-06-2007, 11:14
If you really want one - buy the whole light, take out the led module and I will send ya some coin for some beer for the rest of it. My old SL4 is about to die and given that it is my back up light and I have several halogen blubs for it I can not see buying the led version yet.

Carlitoboy
10-10-2007, 10:22
Yeah I guess the whole unit is the right way to go. I'll just stick with the SL4 halo as a back up. Like Kingfish suggested, I think it's still an above average beam quality.

---Off topic---
Larry,
I received some goods from ScubaToys including the C4 eLed. This lamp is a beast! I love it. Also, the shipping was quick as promised, well packed, and everything was in perfect working order. AAAAA+++++ Transaction! Thanks!

ScubaToys Larry
10-10-2007, 10:48
Great! Thanks for the Kudos! Yes, I get these amazed calls from folks in Canada that order something at 4pm one day, and it's on their door step the next morning at 9am... they ask if we read their minds and shipped before they ordered!

Scubastud16
10-10-2007, 12:53
If it was me, I'd just buy the whole new light!