PDA

View Full Version : In Praise of Henderson

Vercingetorix
10-05-2007, 18:56
Last December, I purchased Henderson dive boots in preparation of taking OW certification. About three weeks ago, while preparing to dive, the zipper on the boot broke. I thought, "Well, I guess I'll make another trek to ScubaToys." When I mentioned the situation to Larry and Joe, they suggested I contact Henderson. I did so.

I sent the boot back to Henderson and they replaced it with a new boot. No hassles. No arguments. I received the new boot within two weeks of mailing the defective one back.

Great Service! Great products!

datamunk
10-05-2007, 20:44
henderson ROCKS. i LOVE their stuff... i hated hated hated hated wetsuits until i tried on their hyperflex... it came in so handy when i did a spearfishin liveabord for 4 days in the dry tortugas, they would yell 5 MINUTESSSSS!!!! and id be ready in no time even gettin into my wetsuit!

i am anxious to try on the new aqualung aquaflex wetsuits, supposed to be a lil more durable and as comfy and cheaper than the hendersons!

GO HENDERSON! :)

Zenagirl
10-06-2007, 07:55
Yeah, I love my Henderson wetsuits too. I find it just as easy to don my 5mm Hyperstretch as it is to get into my 3mm Hyperstretch.

divnlifr
10-06-2007, 18:35
Henderson is great! I love the hyperstretch wetsuits and their hyperstretch booties with no zippers and the "Nike Air" soles are great! We love shore diving in Bonaire and these booties are the best for this terrain. I was a big O'Neil wetsuit fan until I found the Hyperstretch...nothing is easier to get on and off and keep you warm all at the same time.

Scubastud16
10-06-2007, 23:12
I've had no experience as far as CS goes with Henderson, but man, I LOVE my Hyperstretch. I used to hate wearing a full suit, but the 3mm HS suit is as easy to get on as my rashguard. Can't wait till I can afford a 5mm!

scubasteve50
10-07-2007, 18:21
Yeah, I love my henderson hyperstretch wetsuit too. I had it for the last year and half and so far it has held up to about anything i can give it.

jwagner
10-07-2007, 18:26
I like the way they fit, but when the water is colder I don't think that it is as warm as my regular wet suit (same thickness).