PDA

View Full Version : Cozumel mask

jimmysdevoted
10-06-2007, 20:02
I love my US divers Cozumel mask. I have been loking at others and non seem to fit as well. I was wondring if there was a way to get RX lenses put in them?
My Rx is -in left eye and -8 in the right eye. Or shoudl i get bonded lenses in teh mask?
I dont want to wear ocntacts, i had a major problem with them sticking on my eye and causing some ocnsiderable removal problems. Or shoudl i go for soft toric lenses?

Greg Gebhardt
10-07-2007, 07:57
I love my US divers Cozumel mask. I have been loking at others and non seem to fit as well. I was wondring if there was a way to get RX lenses put in them?
My Rx is -in left eye and -8 in the right eye. Or shoudl i get bonded lenses in teh mask?
I dont want to wear ocntacts, i had a major problem with them sticking on my eye and causing some ocnsiderable removal problems. Or shoudl i go for soft toric lenses?

Hey I'm a TUSA rep so take it for what is worth. Most everyone will tell you that the TUSA mask's silicone is the softest and gives the best fit. All but one of our 2 lens masks have lenses for available for them. Personally I dive with contacts 1 toric 1 reg. The contacts are soft and this allows me to where a single lense mask giving me a bigger field of view - that's why were down there right? to see stuff! take care

GG