PDA

View Full Version : powerflex fins

jimmysdevoted
10-06-2007, 20:17
ilike the us divers powerflex fins. and there are a lot of choices to replace them,
I though cressi tusa or aqualung solids. But after trying my daughters tusa liberators i thought id sink.

should i just buy another set of powerflex or are there other fins that have thelength and vents?

Greg Gebhardt
10-07-2007, 08:02
ilike the us divers powerflex fins. and there are a lot of choices to replace them,
I though cressi tusa or aqualung solids. But after trying my daughters tusa liberators i thought id sink.

should i just buy another set of powerflex or are there other fins that have thelength and vents?

Here I am again - with TUSA. Both the liberators and the splits can make your feet sink, they do on me but the Tri-ex do not and I feel really well balanced while diving them. A lot has to do with your body composition down there as well if your a floaty (legs) your gonna want the heavier if not then ...

FYI I'm an Instructor as well so get what you most comfortable in, most products out there are good you just need to find what works best for you.

GG