PDA

View Full Version : Lavishing Thanks on Several People

Liv7301
07-16-2007, 14:48
I need to take this opportunity to thank several people at ScubaToys who have made my jump in to diving magnificent.
<DIV>First: Tom Ford!</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Tom is a warm fuzzy, educator, and highly skilled diver all rolled into one. He made our classroom and pool time fantastic and immediately put me at ease with all of the new skills we were learning. An outstanding instructor!</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Next: Nick Fehrenbach!</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Nick was our instructor at the lake weekend. Even though we were part of the magnificent 1 ft. vis class of March, he ensured that we had a safe and wonderful experience. He even met up with my husband and I for a bit of extra pool time the next week, using his personal time. I trust Nick completely and look forward to taking advanced with him in August!</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Also: Kerry, Patrick, and Greg!</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>These fine fellows were part of our pool and lake weekends. All magnificent dive masters/instructors. We had great experiences with them all.</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Last But Not Least: Todd at the Shop!</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Todd has spent more hours with us than I can even count. Every time we are in the shop, and boy is that often, Todd goes out ofhis way to answer questions, help us with gear configuration, and make sure we are completely happy with every single purchase we make. When we came in to make the first massive purchase of our own equipment he was with us for multiple hours making sure we got excellent, perfectly fitting gear. Thanks Todd for always giving straight up advice and unbelievable customer service.</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Thanks also to Joe and Larry who clearly know how to run a scuba shop and staff it with amazing people. </DIV>

ScubaToys Larry
07-18-2007, 20:12
Thanks for the kind words... Our people mean a lot more to me than our prices, and I'm glad you felt the same way. Your post was just in time, as I was getting ready to fire 2 of the guys you mentioned... so now they have a job for another week. http://www.scubatoys.com/forum/smileys/smiley2.gif

Liv7301
07-18-2007, 20:40
My pleasure to gush on people who have done so much for me and my husband. We feel very fortunate to have ScubaToys as our local dive shop and even if we have to move or relocate, rest assured ScubaToys will still be our dive shop...just a lot more virtual than before!!
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Thanks Larry!</DIV>