PDA

View Full Version : Barbados Dive Ops

citykid
10-07-2007, 13:11
Okay, you may have seen me posting about this on another un-named diving website.:smiley36:
Barbados dive operators. Let's here em! :smiley20::smiley21:

Dive Barbados w/ John Moore. I heard nothing but great things here. Small boat=small # of divers?

Barbados Blue. They have the best prices I have seen. Is that too good? Out of the Hilton Hotel. Is that good or bad?

West Side Scuba Centre. I've heard complaints about timed dives. But you do have to be back at around a certain time anyway, right?

Hightide Watersports. Same complaint about timed dives as above. They have sea turtle tagging. That sound different and cool.

We were going to try a number of these ops but that is now seeming like a lot of work and possible shooting myself in the foot and losing out on a day of diving because of no reservation.

Oh yeah, this is time sensitive. We leave in a few days. Thanks for all your input!:ferie:

ScaredSilly
10-08-2007, 20:32
Skip Scotch and Soda ... they proudly boast their bad behavior on You Tube.

datamunk
10-08-2007, 22:06
most places will have timed dives, in an effort to protect themselves for safety of bottom time and what not.. so thatll be a pretty common thing in the tropics... granted you COULD stay down longer, i doubt theyd leave you:P are you oging to be passing thru on a cruise or something ?

West Side Scuba Centre. I've heard complaints about timed dives. But you do have to be back at around a certain time anyway, right?