PDA

View Full Version : Product Reviews

FishFood
07-16-2007, 20:56
I think it'd be great if you could write and post reviews for products you've used. Similar to Amazon and others. Make product selection easier. Might even help E-sales a bit http://www.scubatoys.com/forum/smileys/smiley2.gif
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>I know it'd probably be difficult to do on an already designed site, but it would really be nice.</DIV>

frankc420
07-16-2007, 22:10
Hrm, not sure that would work ReefHound.

Although, I'm sure it could easily be designed into the current shopping cart system that the ST site uses. I'm not sure how their current cart system is setup, but with a small amount of asp code and a few extra tables in the database, they could have reviewable products! :)

Lucky(AR)
07-16-2007, 22:12
thats a great idea im am a new diver and i have already bought my gear now but would have been nice to view some reviews

Cichlid
07-16-2007, 22:20
As someone that hasn't really bought anything, I think it would help
out a lot. I feel like I'm getting valuable info already here, but that
would make reviews faster to locate and easier to compare products.

TommyB
07-16-2007, 23:03
When they switch over to VB, I'm know that you can pretty much add custom mods to the forums via the current code within VB.
It's called hooks..

Harshal
07-17-2007, 11:59
This sounds like great new feature that could be added.

94GTStang
07-19-2007, 00:03
I think it would be a nice feature. I just bought a strobe and could probably do a write up on it when I get back from Coz

lucidblue
07-19-2007, 10:06
Would love to see a product review section that is customer driven. I think a lot of the reviews in magazines are biased toward advertisers.

creggur
07-26-2007, 09:44
This is a really good idea, and could be a valuable tool for the manufacturere's reps who frequent this site... what's better than real-time feedback from the end user of your product..

medic001918
07-26-2007, 10:26
Definatly a good idea and a valuable tool for other people who might be considering a piece of gear. Should it be limited to just products that ScubaToys carries? Or all products? I'd like to see a way to review all products.
<DIV>
Shane</DIV>