PDA

View Full Version : Thinking About These Spring Straps

creggur
10-10-2007, 07:59
I'm thinking about getting these spring straps

http://www.scubatoys.com/store/detail.asp?product_id=TilosProDiverSpringStraps

for my wifes and my Tusa Zoom Fins.....Does anybody have any experience with these straps? I don't think I'm up to the modification required for the permanent ones...

Chad
10-10-2007, 08:51
I don't have experience with those particular straps but I do have the plain jane springs on my Tusa Zooms. I love them. You will never break them and they are much faster to get on and off. I think that you will be very happy with those spring straps.

okidiver
10-10-2007, 08:56
I've use to have a pair of these specific model springs. Didn't like them. They kept popping off the posts everytime I gear up and get in the water. I just the regular springs that has the buckles already on them. Just un-buckle the straps and your done.

Hidreck
10-17-2007, 01:18
I've use to have a pair of these specific model springs. Didn't like them. They kept popping off the posts everytime I gear up and get in the water. I just the regular springs that has the buckles already on them. Just un-buckle the straps and your done.

I have a pair on my bio fins, and I hade the same problem with the poping off the fins. I just went and got a nilon washer to put under the brackit of the spring. It brings the brackit up so it will lock in place right. But I love them.