PDA

View Full Version : Nitrox Class

TommyB
07-16-2007, 21:45
So who's in the Nitrox Class this wed. Night. I know there's about 12 or 14 peeps signed up for it..

(I'll be the one going, "Math, Math, We don't need no stinking Math" ")

TxHockeyGuy
07-17-2007, 13:57
So who's in the Nitrox Class this wed. Night. I know there's about 12 or 14 peeps signed up for it..

(I'll be the one going, "Math, Math, We don't need no stinking Math" ")

Actually, you honestly don't really need the math very often. Keep that wheel thing they'll give you in your dive bag and it'll do most everything you need. There are some exceptions though, so having the math to fall back on is a good idea.

plot
07-17-2007, 18:33
It's all very basic calculus and differential equations, so you'll be fine. smileys/smiley2.gif
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Ok, maybe it's just a few basic plug and playformulas, some theory, and some basic concepts to remember. It's not a very hard class at all as long as you're paying attention.</DIV>

fire diver
07-18-2007, 09:23
I was really dissapointed in my nitrox class. I expected the whole concept to be much more difficult. Same goes for my adv nitrox I am taking. Waaay too easy.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>I wouldn't sweat it if I were you. Have you read your book yet?</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>FD</DIV>

TommyB
07-18-2007, 12:13
I was really dissapointed in my nitrox class. I expected the whole concept to be much more difficult. Same goes for my adv nitrox I am taking. Waaay too easy.
<div></div>
<div>I wouldn't sweat it if I were you. Have you read your book yet?</div>
<div></div>
<div>FD</div>

Oh yea. Read the book did 1/2 the test while sitting in the Dr's. office yesterday. Finished the last part this morning.
Interesting reading / material (at least for me it was).

tommy//

Scubling
07-20-2007, 16:18
I want to become a nitrox diver but i dont think im old enough...Anyone know the limit http://scubatoys.com/forum/smileys/smiley25.gif