PDA

View Full Version : Lake Tenkiller FREE LD GOODS!!!

Lake Diver
10-13-2007, 18:34
Hey everyone, we put some Lake Diver license plate frames and hit some golf balls into Lake Tenkiller near Crappie Point...so if you find them, they're yours! If you find a golf ball, email us with what is written on it and you'll get a free prize! Send the email to bugg@lakediver.com

Thanks and happy hunting!

Bring the Payne
10-13-2007, 22:08
Awesome, a little treasure hunting makes diving all the more exciting!

RoadRacer1978
10-14-2007, 02:08
Cool, hopefully I can get back to lake tenkiller before they are all gone. That is a great idea. Thanks for making the diving a little more interesting.

fire diver
10-14-2007, 04:44
Hey everyone, we put some Lake Diver license plate frames and hit some golf balls into Lake Tenkiller near Crappie Point...so if you find them, they're yours! If you find a golf ball, email us with what is written on it and you'll get a free prize! Send the email to bugg@lakediver.com

Thanks and happy hunting!

'Bought time you showed up here man! I actually thought you had signed up before this.

Hey, did you put one in the back of sneaky cavern?

FD

mpd525
10-14-2007, 08:09
well i know where i'm going this week on my days off.

kyfriedchipper
10-14-2007, 10:37
Great idea - but let the pollution mongers begin...

RoadRacer1978
10-14-2007, 10:40
All in fun, hpefully nobody here would have a problem with a few golf balls in the lake. When I did my AOW class were used golf balls for the search ad recovery portion. We only found 3 of the 4. So there is one extra golf ball at crappie point that the prize will be one golf ball...lol

ScubaToys Larry
10-14-2007, 11:02
I wouldn't worry much from the pollution aspect. I don't know what it is about people, but if you saw a golf ball sitting on the land, you would look at it as garbage... but if underwater... well then it's treasure!! And someone will get it sooner or later. And it's not like they sunk bio hazard medical waste with a note on it!

RoadRacer1978
10-14-2007, 11:06
One mans junk is another mans treasure, especially when it is sunken treasure :)

jwdizney
10-14-2007, 20:24
Welcome to the forum LakeDiver! we were at the park today, didn't dive crappie point.... just now found out about the golf balls......i'm sure they'll be there next chance we get to go.

got one of your t-shirts, thanks to FireDiver's comment about how he liked his... nice!...one of my favorites now!:smiley20:

Lake Diver
10-14-2007, 20:52
Hey Thanks guys!! We did put a license frame on a little marker that someone put in front of Sneaky Cavern, but were running low on air by the time we found it that we didn't want to venture inside...next mission is to put a LOAD of goodies in the back of it! Our new video will show the marker and us putting the frame on it, and it says "Sneaky Cavern" on it!! HAHAHAHA

I may drive over there this week and throw a bunch of golf balls off my boat into the scuba park area, as well as Crappie Point area, will let you all know....glad you all are enjoying our little venture!!

fire diver
10-14-2007, 20:54
Ooooh! Ooooh! New vid! When you gonna get it posted?

FD

Disneymom
10-14-2007, 21:16
Oh, fun!!! I don't golf but I'd love to go looking for the stuff! MPD.... don't go snatching it all up since you get to go out there during the week...... :smiley36:

Lake Diver
10-14-2007, 21:29
Ooooh! Ooooh! New vid! When you gonna get it posted?

FD

Well I just sent my footage to Shawn, which is about 800 MB, so he will mix it with his footage for one SWEET VID!! Pretty good shots of the rock walls and sneaky cavern entrance, as well as what it looks like at 102 ft with 3 HID lights!

mpd525
10-15-2007, 12:52
Well DM, i'm going thursday, and i had a buddy got scope out crappie point last night. he never called to say he found anything, but i'm sure gonna go looking. Julie can't go so i guess i'm on my own.

mpd525
10-15-2007, 12:53
If i find anything good i might save you something DM.

dutchman
12-04-2007, 17:03
Where to stay and dive at the Lake.

Lake Diver
12-13-2007, 21:40
Where to stay and dive at the Lake.

You can camp at the state park by the dam, or you can stay in numerous cabins (some at state park) around the lake for rental....Fin N Feather is good in season for families...

We always camp at Crappie Point if it's just the guys...

Lake Diver
01-02-2008, 19:22
Anyone ever find these? Here is the vid of the one in front of Sneaky Cavern:

http://www.lakediver.com/videos/sneakycavern.MPG

snagel
01-02-2008, 20:00
I wouldn't worry much from the pollution aspect. I don't know what it is about people, but if you saw a golf ball sitting on the land, you would look at it as garbage... but if underwater... well then it's treasure!! And someone will get it sooner or later. And it's not like they sunk bio hazard medical waste with a note on it!

Kinda like a school bus. We see them every day and really don't give them a 2nd glance. But, put one in the bottom of a lake or a quarry....now you have something.

S. Nagel

Soonerwink
01-02-2008, 20:14
Welcome to the forum LakeDiver! we were at the park today, didn't dive crappie point.... just now found out about the golf balls......i'm sure they'll be there next chance we get to go.

got one of your t-shirts, thanks to FireDiver's comment about how he liked his... nice!...one of my favorites now!:smiley20:
What were the conditions at Tenkiller?

Tom A
01-02-2008, 20:16
ill be looking this spring dont do the cold water diving

Tom A
01-02-2008, 20:17
when i play golf i still look for golf balls to replace the ones i hit in the water

Soonerwink
01-02-2008, 20:20
There is a group from the Tulsa Aquanauts going Sunday. Weather looks good supposed to be in the 60's. Water temps will probably be 46 to 48 degrees. Sounds pretty cold for my 7mm. Probably short dive times.