PDA

View Full Version : Great Staff

hychang
10-15-2007, 19:31
I just called to check on my order and was confused about my total. Fortunately, the ST folks were great. They patiently reviewed my order with and explained the price, with Forum discount and $10 gift certificate. Now, confusion cleared and the boss will not be too displeased for my first scuba equipment acquisition. Needless to say, ended up much lower than my LDS!! Thanks to Kyle, Wayne, Joe and Rick. Needless to say, I'll return for more purchases. It's good for me I'm in Va. and you're in Texas. Otherwise...

comet24
10-15-2007, 19:46
So what gear did you get.

hychang
10-15-2007, 19:54
Zeagle Brigade BC with rear trim weight pockets
Henderson 7mil Hyperstretch
Henderson 7mil hood

Can't wait for the order to get here. I hope to dive them this weekend for the OW dives for the classes I'm taking tomorrow (Deep and Dive Computer) :smiley20:

Bring the Payne
10-16-2007, 02:02
Not a bad haul! Enjoy it!

hychang
10-23-2007, 14:02
I completed my OW dive for my Deep and Computer Dive class this past weekend with my haul from ST. It was great!! The wetsuit and the BC really made it fantastic!! Not only that, but I had the fortune of being paired with a Master Diver/AI candidate and he was full of great tips for configuring my SCUBA unit and worked with me on buoyancy control. So, it was just a fabulous weekend of diving, even with poor visibility in the water. Can't wait to go somewhere and dive where there's really something to see! :smiley20: