PDA

View Full Version : Sunday, Oct 21 at Blue Grotto

Netsloth
10-16-2007, 06:54
Anybody have plans to dive Grotto this coming Sunday? My dive buddy and I are thinking about driving down for the day from Jax.

creggur
10-16-2007, 09:53
Gotta take a look at my schedule for the weekend, but that might be a possibility!!

Do you ever dive off shore here in Jax? Haven't done it yet, all my dives have been in the springs, but would like to..

Netsloth
10-16-2007, 10:02
Gotta take a look at my schedule for the weekend, but that might be a possibility!!

Do you ever dive off shore here in Jax? Haven't done it yet, all my dives have been in the springs, but would like to..

Parker and I want to dive offshore Jax, after we get a few more dives in at the springs. I want to start with an EASY offshore dive, but it's hard to know where to start.

Maybe we can get together and work on finding an offshore out of mayport or something.

creggur
10-16-2007, 11:06
Sounds good, I talked to Atlantic Pro Dive last week about diving off shore last weekend. They said there are some good beginner dives off shore that they do, but with all of the rain lately the visibility has been crap so they wouldn't recommend beginners diving off shore.

I don't know if it would be better now, or if all the crud running out of the St. Johns has spoiled it for a while.....

Netsloth
10-16-2007, 11:32
Sounds good, I talked to Atlantic Pro Dive last week about diving off shore last weekend. They said there are some good beginner dives off shore that they do, but with all of the rain lately the visibility has been crap so they wouldn't recommend beginners diving off shore.

I don't know if it would be better now, or if all the crud running out of the St. Johns has spoiled it for a while.....

Perhaps some of the more experienced divers from around here will take pity on us and point us in the right direction.

:)