PDA

View Full Version : Anyone use the Mares Nemo Sport?

moodymermaid
10-16-2007, 12:42
I've been looking at the Mares Nemo Sport on ST, but I've never actually seen it anywhere. LDSs don't carry it, etc. I know it's a watch style, but I'm wondering what that really means in terms of size. Does anyone know how it compares to the Mosquito?

I'd really like something that's not bulky (small wrists, lots of travel, etc), and the Mosquito is a great size. The Nemo has some functions that I really like that the Mosquito doesn't offer -

Anyone ever use the Nemo Sport?

Thanks -

Bring the Payne
10-16-2007, 19:38
If you are looking in the Nemo line you should really check out the nemo excel. My lds has one and its freaking cool. Stainless bezzle and really small. I think he was selling it for 399.

H20newbie
10-18-2007, 19:49
I dive with a black passion nemo and love the size. I have a small wrist so this is perfect for me. I have looked at the nemo sport model and it is the same size as mine. I would buy another one if the need ever arises.

redneckdiver52
10-19-2007, 07:35
I don't own one but several guys I know are diving with them and they really like them. From everything I have seen they look like a great little computer for recreational diving.

Good luck

moodymermaid
10-19-2007, 11:32
Wow-

This all sounds great!
I don't know the excel, but I'll look into it.
It sounds like the Nemo is a good choice for me.

This is my first computer, so it's all new to me, and all the input helps!