PDA

View Full Version : Blonde moment....

Anne Eastwell
10-16-2007, 19:28
I have just worked out that the little green light/button at the bottom of everyones panel on the left means they're live online!!!! It's only taken me 2 months to notice it.:smiley29:

I think all the chemicals in my hair have affected my brain at last.

What other groovy little things are there on the forum that I've missed??? I've found the avatar thing and signature...

Kokomo
10-16-2007, 19:58
I'm still trying to figure things out. If you go to someone's profile you can see where they are now.

dallasdivergirl
10-16-2007, 20:01
you can hit new posts & see what has updated since your last visit.

Anne Eastwell
10-16-2007, 20:25
What does the little triangle beside the green/blue button do??? It says "report post" when you run the mouse over it... sounds ominous.

dallasdivergirl
10-16-2007, 20:33
oh!

it's for spam and for posts that may be offensive or in the wrong forum like someone wanting to buy something posted in the stuff for sale. not so ominous......

Anne Eastwell
10-16-2007, 20:37
Thanks, so I won't press it in this thread!

BTW dallasdivegirl, I love the pics in the webaddress you've listed at the bottom of your signature! Very nice!

dallasdivergirl
10-16-2007, 21:02
Thanks, so I won't press it in this thread!

BTW dallasdivegirl, I love the pics in the webaddress you've listed at the bottom of your signature! Very nice!

they are great & actually beautybelow is now a member. Jon was in Roatan working as a DM for Las Rocas when I met him last summer & I have cd's full of pics from my trips last year. He's now working as the captain of the Cayman Agressor. I am jealous since he is pulling into Cayman Brac right about now. I missed him & his camera in my Bonaire trip :(

chace_nicole
10-17-2007, 00:22

Where is this feature? thanks:)

Anne Eastwell
10-17-2007, 00:28

Where is this feature? thanks:)

At the top of the screen you'll see a box with a dark line across the top and bottom, each of the dark lines has titles and drop down menus. The New Posts is on the bottom line.... along with Recent Posts... found it?

chace_nicole
10-17-2007, 15:01
yes, thanks for the direction!:smiley20:

Chocoholic
10-17-2007, 17:50
I just clicked on the Beauty Below link off of dallasdivers page and wow, great pics.

scubajane
11-30-2007, 19:26
I am amazed at the number of threads here. everything is so interesting.. I must be in Oz

navyhmc
11-30-2007, 20:10
I have just worked out that the little green light/button at the bottom of everyones panel on the left means they're live online!!!! It's only taken me 2 months to notice it.:smiley29:

What other groovy little things are there on the forum that I've missed??? I've found the avatar thing and signature...

It's not the chemicals, you're just a little narced. :D

Anne Eastwell
12-04-2007, 15:58

It's not the chemicals, you're just a little narced. :D

If only! I've been dry for the last month - been a bit sick with a chest infection that just won't go.

scubajane
12-04-2007, 18:26
I hate that too. ya know the being dry part. We dove every weekend in september and not since:smiley11: It looks like we won't dive again til march:smiley11::smiley11::smiley11: my skin is cracking