PDA

View Full Version : Scubatoys invaluabel to New Divers

stroiani
10-17-2007, 01:43
Myself, husband, daughter, her husband, and a friend are going to take our open water dive classes this december in Key West. We have spent many hours on this site trying to decide what we need and what is the best fins for us all. We have gleaned tons of valuable information on fins and other gear.
thanks scubatoys for having this forum! We would be lost without it.

UCFKnightDiver
10-17-2007, 01:46
Yes I can second that being a new diver I have gotten tons of terrific info, keep it up diving community, and Thanks Larry, and Joe for making it possible

kingfish
10-17-2007, 05:12
Yep i agree... i have learnt alot from the good folks here as well.
Thanks everyone and thanks Joe and Larry.

Jas.

ScubaToys Larry
10-17-2007, 05:24
I appreciate you guys thanking us... but the true thanks go out to the other divers here who are so willing to share their knowledge, and do it in such a friendly manner. So to all those that take the time to answer the newbie questions.. Thanks from me!

hychang
10-17-2007, 08:39
The folks here are a great resource as Larry has been quick to point out. The folks at ST are also a great resource as well. Having just made my first purchase from ST and being a new diver myself, they provided me very good advice based on their experiences as well as taking the time to understand me and the type of diving I'll be doing. This forum is a great place to continue to learn more about diving. A big thanks to Larry and Joe for providing this great resource. Even bigger thanks to the folks who take the time and effort to share their wisdom here.:smiley20:

zippybossrock
10-22-2007, 18:46
I just finished my OW certification and the array of equipment is dizzying. I've found a lot of info that Joe and Larry have posted to give you an educated opinion, both the good and the bad of whatever it is you're looking for.

kenmendes
10-26-2007, 12:19
Yes thank you. I am looking into buying a computer and with so many of them out there i am confused but people have been responding and giving me there advice. Thanks everyone

ucrtwf
10-26-2007, 14:30
I'm with you guys, scubatoys has the best service in the business.
Thanks as always!!
Tim

Tableleg
10-26-2007, 14:57
I've been cheating on my LDS (or Local Dive Shop) with ST before I even knew someone could do that! :smiley36:

The cult following Larry & Joe has started is a definite help to many people!

lovesmexico615
10-26-2007, 18:00
Yes, Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! This is a wealth of knowledge and really great people willing to share it. I'm all the way in MA, but have plans to meet up with a couple other members at different dive locations in the next month- it's always nice to meet the people who are so willing to help a n00b out!