PDA

View Full Version : beware Man in the room

tonysmjc
10-17-2007, 20:27
Someone said men were not allowed in here:smiley2: So I just had to come in for a visit:smiley9:

Gotta admit you got some pretty funy stuff

Just sayin hi Tony

Kokomo
10-17-2007, 21:13
Some guys hang out in here more than the women!

frankc420
10-17-2007, 21:48
Hey, your not supposed to be in here! DOH, I'm busted!

dallasdivergirl
10-17-2007, 22:30
are you guys bored with car talk, UFC, peeing, & sports already?

you better run before we braid your hair & paint your nails. :)

ScubaGir1
10-18-2007, 00:40
You forgot farting! :smiley36:

dludwig
10-18-2007, 06:24
I think I walked into the wrong room. OOOPS :urinate:

unclepooty
10-18-2007, 09:06

I sit through a complete make over every time my 3yo niece comes to visit. Hair, makeup, nails, the works. I'm ok until the mascera(sp), she applys it from the outside and then she points the brush towards my face and very matter of factly states "Ok Unclepooty hold your eye open and DON'T MOVE"! :smiley5: But I love evey minute

Sorry I know we're not supposed to be in here.

Foo2
10-18-2007, 09:32

I sit through a complete make over every time my 3yo niece comes to visit. Hair, makeup, nails, the works. I'm ok until the mascera(sp), she applys it from the outside and then she points the brush towards my face and very matter of factly states "Ok Unclepooty hold your eye open and DON'T MOVE"! :smiley5: But I love evey minute

That is so sweet that you let her do that. Maybe a little crazy...but sweet. Someday she'll be telling her children about her nutty Unclepooty that let her put makeup on him. :smiley36:

torrey
10-18-2007, 12:04
Some guys hang out in here more than the women!

It's for research purposes only ;) (actually, it's my first time...I was drawn in by the thread title)

That is so sweet that you let her do that. Maybe a little crazy...but sweet. Someday she'll be telling her children about her nutty Unclepooty that let her put makeup on him. :smiley36:

Until they start thinking back and realize Unclepooty didn't seem to mind wearing dresses either...and seemed to always have the smoothest legs... :smiley36:

cyclone
10-18-2007, 15:32
What...hmmm...agh...uhhh...huh...oops... wrong room...:smiley5:

Pandora
10-19-2007, 13:59
its okay to stop in.....we all stop by the 'laws' section from time to time.

ChefDvr
10-19-2007, 15:55
Thanks for the permission Pandora!! ()=):-)<

dludwig
10-19-2007, 19:40
:smilygifs436: just passing through this time :smilie39:

chace_nicole
10-19-2007, 19:54
we don't mind as long as you boys mind your manners...as much as possible that is :smiley36:

divingmedic
10-19-2007, 21:14

Ha, I do not have enough hair to braid:smiley5:. I could use a mani and pedi cure though.

Anne Eastwell
10-23-2007, 20:37

Aren't you the good uncle!!! You're game letting a 3yo point a mascara brush at your eyes.... I've managed to poke myself in the eye several times over the years and I'm a hell of a lot older than 3!!

My partner loves facials, manicures and massages just as much as me. He won't let me paint his nails but he's not beyond wanting me to buff them :smiley36:, that's enough of his secrets.... he'll kill me if he ever sees this stuff.

scubamikey
01-15-2008, 17:25
we just want to know if your talking about us guys. You ladies have better jokes than us .So far that is.

whse56
01-15-2008, 19:09
We all just share the same curiosity, what makes the other sex tick?

azdiver
01-18-2008, 19:01
we just want to know if your talking about us guys. You ladies have better jokes than us .So far that is.

for the most part, we talk about the same stuff you do and we don't blush as easy when it gets real racey! :-)