PDA

View Full Version : Mid-Atlantic forum

WV Diver
10-18-2007, 21:41
We have a forum for the Northeast and one for the Southeast.

Neither forum mentions Ohio or DC. MD and PA are in the NE forum and VA and WV are in the SE forum.

I think I can talk Larry into a Mid-Atlantic forum of some kind. I know people from VA, WV, Ohio, PA, MD and D.C. all have Mount Storm Lake in common. I dive with them.

So why not make a forum for us. We're like the island of misfit divers.

But we need a good name.

All serious replies are welcome, whether you dive the area or not. All others will be crushed. :bonk: :smiley36:

Kokomo
10-18-2007, 21:48
Mid Atlantic Darkwater Divers

WV Diver
10-18-2007, 21:51
Mid Atlantic Darkwater DiversThat's great. Way better than what I had. That is a good name.

RoadRacer1978
10-18-2007, 21:54
That is a good one. Trying to think of one, but I really like Mid Alantic Darkwater Divers.

MAD Divers would make some interesting shirts as well.

WV Diver
10-18-2007, 21:55
That is a good one. Trying to think of one, but I really like Mid Alantic Darkwater Divers.

MAD Divers would make some interesting shirts as well.

Yeah, MAD Divers would work pretty well. I love it.

I'm never very good at coming up with names like this, but you guys made short work of it.

Kokomo
10-18-2007, 21:57
I love it, too!

Kokomo
10-18-2007, 21:59
Actually...it should be MAD Divers. Can't use MADD because that is already "Mothers Against Drunk Driving"

Anybody else have suggestions? Should leave it out there for a while.

WV Diver
10-18-2007, 22:46
This is a great name, I think, but I will leave the thread here over the weekend to see if anyone else comes up with anything.

This will be hard to beat.

BobbyWombat
10-18-2007, 22:48
Count me in! I could deal with a MAD shirt.

Totally agree that we need a Mid-Atlantic forum.

eagle1
10-19-2007, 18:17
Sounds like a plan to me, although I'm the new guy( :a_smil17:), I would probably get a t-shirt if there were some made up, and I like the MAD Divers name also...:smiley20:

WV Diver
10-21-2007, 17:04
While being a long way from getting anything going toward t-shirts it would be fun for some of you photoshop people to come up with a some designs for the art work or a symbol that says Mid-Atlantic Darkwater Divers. M.A.D. Divers or whatever. You get the idea.

wvturtlegirl
10-22-2007, 00:28
Hello we have a very local group that is called ohio valley divers, it is for the wv, ohio, pa and surrounding area, but the name you all came up with I think is great, anyone that would like to join our group is welcome just send me your email address and i will invite you in,we just let everyone know when there is going to be someone diving locally, any scuba parties coming up like christmas etc,my personal email is [email protected], and my vote is for "MAD" thats GOOD...

eagle1
10-22-2007, 17:42
I just realized that someone else mentioned t-shirts and this was started as just a way to get input for a name for an area "group"...oops:icon_redface: . Still like the name though, I do have photoshop but have only done 1 thing on it, if I get some time I may play around and see if I can remember how to use the software. If any of you have any pics you would like me to try and use let me know, but I am making no promises though, computers aren't really my thing on that sense, although I may could have someone else I know do it for me, of course for free, he better, he's my little brother or else...:anim_kill:

DennisW
10-24-2007, 15:37
MAD Divers, I like it.

emcbride81
10-24-2007, 21:37
Mad Divers Rule!!!!!

Kokomo
10-24-2007, 21:44
Happy birthday yesterday Eric! Started a thread for you on the other board but it got away!

emcbride81
10-24-2007, 23:21
Happy birthday yesterday Eric! Started a thread for you on the other board but it got away!

Hey thanks! :) I appreciate it!

hychang
10-30-2007, 09:49
MAD Divers, great name. My wife and friends think I'm mad as it is for taking up diving!! Count me in.