PDA

View Full Version : Flower Gardens: Last trip of the season 07!

DevilDiver
10-19-2007, 07:28
Leaving this morning for the last trip out on the Spree for the Flower Gardens this year 07!!:smiley2:

Pandora:rougi: and I are driving down this morning (5-6 hours) and will be back Monday. Last report had Silkies and Manta Ray's off Stetson Bank.:smiley20:

Wheather is looking good, gotta go!!!:smiley31:

TxScubaBear
10-19-2007, 09:46
Cool mon, let us know how it goes!
Maybe next year I can partake of this adventure!

ScubaJ
10-19-2007, 10:02
Be safe and enjoy your trip.
Looking forward to hearing all about it.

DevilDiver
10-19-2007, 12:07
Well, The last trip of the season was canceled because of weather.. @#%$?#@!!!:smiley19:
Just about to walk out the door for the 5-6/hr drive and checked the web-site for the status. (Good idea before making the drive)

Took the refund and will rebook in late spring when the water warms up. Maybe will get to see the Hammerheads.:smiley2:

unclepooty
10-19-2007, 12:08
DANGIT! Sorry man

DevilDiver
10-19-2007, 12:18
Started looking at Cozumel in November.........

When one door closes, another opens!:smiley31:

Pandora
10-19-2007, 12:18
Leaving this morning for the last trip out on the Spree for the Flower Gardens this year 07!!:smiley2:

Pandora:rougi: and I are driving down this morning (5-6 hours) and will be back Monday. Last report had Silkies and Manta Ray's off Stetson Bank.:smiley20:

Wheather is looking good, gotta go!!!:smiley31:

Well, The last trip of the season was canceled because of weather.. @#%$?#@!!!:smiley19:
Just about to walk out the door for the 5-6/hr drive and checked the web-site for the status. (Good idea before making the drive)

Took the refund and will rebook in late spring when the water warms up. Maybe will get to see the Hammerheads.:smiley2:

It stinks that it was canceled -

ChefDvr
10-19-2007, 17:47
Started looking at Cozumel in November.........

When one door closes, another opens!:smiley31:

DD & Pandora,
What dates are y'all looking at? Maybe I can ask the wife, that is if the "yob" isn't in the way!:smiley21: Larry needs to change this smiley to the one that is smiling, I think it would fit our world better. :smiley36: