PDA

View Full Version : Stuff i need i cant find on Scuba Toys

datamunk
10-19-2007, 19:57
So, I am looking to buy some stuff but, I cant find it on the website!

I am looking to buy some SS D-rings, a 2" SS ring, the lil SS "keepers" that u fish weight belt or harness material thru to add drings, etc.

:(

am i missing something or are those items not on the website?

ScubaToys Larry
10-19-2007, 20:18
We've got tons of that stuff in the store... just give a shout. We'll work on getting it on the page in the near future here...

datamunk
10-19-2007, 20:25
hmm well, was hopin to buy it tonight ;P i may as well ask, if i buy something tonight, when would it be shipped? i know u guys arent open sunday but are u open sat? would it go out tomorrow?

ScubaToys Larry
10-19-2007, 20:27
No.. we ship UPS - they don't run on Saturdays - so it would ship Monday and in florida, you'd have it Thursday.

datamunk
10-19-2007, 20:30
gotcha gotcha. will let ya know, may call ya guys and just buy over phone ;P

ScubaToys Larry
10-19-2007, 20:46
That's always the easy way... Just talk to Joe - or Joey tomorrow. They know all that stuff better than me anyway. Joey does most all the ordering, so he'll know what we have without even having to check...

Splitlip
10-19-2007, 21:47
So, I am looking to buy some stuff but, I cant find it on the website!

I am looking to buy some SS D-rings, a 2" SS ring, the lil SS "keepers" that u fish weight belt or harness material thru to add drings, etc.

:(

am i missing something or are those items not on the website?

They have most of the misc hardware you need even though it may not be on the website.

If you don't see it, call and ask.

I have purchased things like LP reg hoses, corrugated hoses, elbows, dump valves....from those guys. None of which was on the site. Can't imagine putting everything up.

datamunk
10-19-2007, 22:43
yea i hear that. i just made an order online with some stuff. wooo!

TxScubaBear
10-20-2007, 17:14
Some day take a browse via their web cab- they have TONS of stuff in the store that probably aren't listed, when in doubt- call. It takes a loooong time to browse the store in person and even then you can't complete it in one day!

floater
10-20-2007, 18:28
the small stuff should be listed. people often need it or want it when making a bigger order but may not think of it unless they see it listed. bungee, surgical tubing, high quality black zip ties, cave line, and all those other little things.

whenever I order I tend to quickly browse through some of the gear on the site to see if there's anything I'm forgetting about or would be likely to need, often that's the small stuff.

ScubaToys Larry
10-20-2007, 18:34
We're working on it... If you remember the good ole' days - a few months ago, if you looked at Just In Products (http://scubatoys.com/store/newproductscuba.asp), there would be 3 or 4 listed. Now we have 30-50 that we add every few weeks... It takes a bit of time! But we're trying! And again... if in doubt - give us a shout!

Diver Kat
12-04-2007, 22:31
Yeah ... so far Joe's been great. I'm going thru figuring out all the 'stuff' I need - odds & ends before the next trip - and what I can't find online I ask, and he replies in a snap!
(Hopefully I won't drive him too crazy with 20 questions!)

Flatliner
12-04-2007, 23:49
I'm still needing my ST reward credit card...

Any word on those?

ScubaJW
12-05-2007, 12:42
There is one thing on Scubatoys that they didn't post yet is OMS bp/w (specifically 32lbs wing). Since I knew they are selling OMS, so I asked Joe and they, indeed, have them. I will be ordering from them soon! Get ready, Larry/Joe! :)