PDA

View Full Version : Second stage swivel

tc_rain
07-17-2007, 21:56
I didn't want to hijack a previous post so I thought a would start a specific one. I am just curious if anyone has had a second stage swivel fail on them. I hear stories all the time that they are a failure point and they wouldn’t own one but I have never heard of one failing directly. The stories I hear sort of go like "a friend of a friend had one and…………" What I want to know is if you personally had one fail and exactly what happened. <?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

somewhereinla
07-18-2007, 19:57
Never heard of one failing.

texdiveguy
07-18-2007, 20:08
I use one myself as it provides a large amount of comfort to my jaw....never have actually read/heard of a 'failure'....course anything can happen.....I think the hype is really unfounded based on the actual number of times one totally fails....just don't know of it happening.

ScubaToys Larry
07-18-2007, 20:35
Really would not have been a hijack - as they are really all talking about the same stuff... And I posted this on the other one - there is a recall on some of those... check out my post in that thread http://www.scubatoys.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=553

tc_rain
07-18-2007, 21:20
I guess that answers that question, thanks.