PDA

View Full Version : Bravo to ScubaToys

the gooch
07-10-2007, 01:23
Just wanted to give a big thumbs up to Larry and Joe. Last year I purchased a complete rig. and the BC I ordered was out of stock as well as the specific regulator I wanted even though they were listed on the web site. What happened next was much to my surprise. I got upgraded to the next model in line for both items at no extra charge!

I kept this in mind when purchasing my wife's regs this year and gave ScubaToys my business again and will continue to do so. smileys/smiley32.gif

medic001918
07-10-2007, 06:00
There are so many other dive shops (online and local) that could learn from the way scubatoys conducts business. They really are a thriving dive shop that puts the customer first while still allowing for them to make money. Like so many others, I wish they were my local dive shop. I still think I'll end up ordering more frequently from them.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Shane</DIV>

Queen
07-10-2007, 07:17
Gooch - I with you 100%. I bought a bunch of gear from them earlier in the year and not only was the service top notch, the gear was a fantastic value. A BIG thumbs up to Scuba Toys!smileys/smiley20.gif

TAH 73
07-10-2007, 17:51
I placed an order late one afternoon from Canada, and expected to possibly get a confirmation possibly the next day. Instead I had the courier at my door at 8am the next day delivering my gear.
<DIV>From the time of order, to the time of delivery was a little under 16hours or so.</DIV>
<DIV>http://www.scubatoys.com/forum/smileys/smiley20.gif</DIV>

ScubaToys Joe
07-10-2007, 22:06
I placed an order late one afternoon from Canada, and expected to possibly get a confirmation possibly the next day. Instead I had the courier at my door at 8am the next day delivering my gear.
<div>From the time of order, to the time of delivery was a little under 16hours or so.</div>
<div>http://www.scubatoys.com/forum/smileys/smiley20.gif</div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div>Those guys in the brown truck are fast! I wonder if the air planes are brown?
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div>Thanks </div>
<div></div>
<div>Joe </div></div>

ertechsg
07-11-2007, 09:45
I live about 20 min from the shop it sogreat to great to just stop in and look around SO MUCH STUFF.I have bought all my gear from them and also started to takeclasses from them.Between browsing the web site or going to the shop and now a chat board about diving, Joe how am I suppost to get any work done now?248 more post andmy already paid for computer and nitrox class free.

jacewindu
07-11-2007, 11:58
I agree! This has been the only place I've used to buy equipment online. Everything gets shipped FAST and arrives just as expected. Thanks for everything!

TAH 73
07-11-2007, 12:27
<DIV>From the time of order, to the time of delivery was a little under 16hours or so.</DIV>
<DIV>http://www.scubatoys.com/forum/smileys/smiley20.gif</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Those guys in the brown truck are fast! I wonder if the air planes are brown?
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Thanks </DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Joe </DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Actually they do have big brown ugly planes that fly between major hubs.</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>

Blindref757
07-11-2007, 12:29
Count me in on the ST bandwagon. Their service, equipment, and prices ROCK!!! And now they have this Kick It Spot!!! WTG!

Cichlid
07-12-2007, 00:58
I'm new and I'm hooked. With all the praise here, I can't see going anywhere else.