PDA

View Full Version : Forum Members

mdooley
11-02-2007, 10:17
As a new diver I wanted to say thanks to the forum members who have shared their experiences, mishaps, advice, etc. Reading about real-life happenings and your comments regarding situations from experienced divers provides invaluable information for us newbies. My wife and 4 sons are recently certified (what a great family activity). We talk about and share things we have learned from you guys here and we learn a lot from it.

There is nothing more valuable than those you are close to and while diving has its hazards being informed is a priceless reduction to that risk. So thanks from me and those that I am close to and thanks ST for making this all possible. :smiley20:

NitroWill
11-02-2007, 10:23
That's what this forum is all about! There's really no other way to learn so much so quickly from so many different people from so many different places! It indeed is a great tool :)

Tableleg
11-02-2007, 10:41
I'll be the first to admit I learned 80% of what I know from the great people in these forums! It really is a great asset to any diver.

WaScubaDude
11-02-2007, 11:59
I have learned so much as well. It is also wonderful to share some of my hard earned knowledge with others. Dive On!

RoadRacer1978
11-02-2007, 12:53
This is a wonderful place. I too have learned alot and learned to think about things differently. This is a great place to share ideas and get people talking and hopefully diving safer.

Steve Scuba
11-02-2007, 14:17
Absolutely agree with OP. The members of this forum are a great resource, and just a darn nice bunch of people. I've learned a lot, and I really enjoy reading all the information posted here by all these experienced divers.

dallasdivergirl
11-02-2007, 14:26
It's great for finding a dive buddy too!

Disneymom
11-02-2007, 14:47
Agreed - this is a great resource and it's been fun meeting and diving with some of the other board members. Now if I can only get down to CSSP...

TxScubaBear
11-02-2007, 15:45
Amen to everything everyone said everywhere!!

And then some!
We are all learning I feel, whether veterans or newbies!

blue37
11-03-2007, 06:24
Ditto...

Getting great ideas on my eventual purchases... has changed several times after seeing so many reviews... Can't go a day without checking in...

WV Diver
11-03-2007, 08:29
This forum is full of good information that is willingly and humbly given with the best of intentions. Enjoy it and be a part of it.

bubble-head
11-03-2007, 18:30
I really like the folks on here. It's definitely one of the friendlier forums.

Zenagirl
11-04-2007, 06:58
I totally agree that this is a "safe" place to be able to post...and even fun too!!

I hope that all the newer divers will take from experiences that taking Rescue is the most important training you can do. ;)

Puffer Fish
11-04-2007, 10:56
I really like the folks on here. It's definitely one of the friendlier forums.
If each of us will make an effort to stay that way... it will.

DZorn00
11-05-2007, 08:49
It is a great forum and all the people are very knowledgeable in what they do. No one has the additude that they are better than anyone else and that makes for great conversations and good times....