PDA

View Full Version : Coming soon to Tenkiller Scuba Park

mpd525
11-03-2007, 18:46
Well, i've got an old 97 polaris hurricane jet ski with a blown motor. A new motor cost about 2200, and the jet ski is only worth about 1500, so i was sitting around the other day thinking what am i gonna do with this stupid thing. Then i had an idea, i love diving, why not sink it, so after talking to Tim of Nautical Adventures, we're gonna sink it at the park. I'm thinking somwhere between the single boat, and the double boats, but it's up to tim he's the expert.

I know it's not much of an addition to the park, but it's my contribution. plus it will be kinda cool to see what starts hanging out at it, and see it's underwater progression. So when you guys go to the park next year, and you see the yellow, white, red and purple ski, you know where came from.

TxScubaBear
11-03-2007, 19:29
Sounds like a fun place to dive from what all I've read!

RoadRacer1978
11-03-2007, 20:21
Awesome, thanks for contributing. I'll be looking for it next summer.

jwdizney
11-04-2007, 17:53
look forward to seeing it there! thanks for the contribution!:smiley20:

mpd525
11-05-2007, 17:34
well it's not really much, but give us something else to look at. I'm still riding tim about getting the helicopter sunk, but don't know when that will be. He stays pretty busy.

DiveSooner
11-05-2007, 18:58
Hey mpd, can i take for a spin up to Snake Creek? Laminate a sign on it... so everyone will know. Thanks.

texdiveguy
11-05-2007, 19:13
Cool....I was in the park when the plane was sunk,,,but was diving at another location.....still have not visited the 'park'....need to do that this winter.

Soonerwink
11-05-2007, 19:13
Thanks for the contribution, it will give us another excuse to dive the scuba park. Something New To See!

mpd525
11-05-2007, 19:25
Hey mpd, can i take for a spin up to Snake Creek? Laminate a sign on it... so everyone will know. Thanks.

sure, but it doesn't run. but before we sink it we can work something out to put a sign on it. We can put the sink date and stuff on it.

keddano
12-18-2007, 02:06
As a fellow diver,It's cool to add to the reefs. And every thing is different. I spent alot of years diving off Boca.But with Polaris quiting making PWC and Hurricanes,This is a little bit of history being lost.The Hurricane's were only built a few years,They were fun machines and few and far between.There is alot of guys on our forum in your area that will provide a different PWC hull to send to it's final resting place,in exchange to save a "DESOTO". So before you send it away,give one of us a chance to trade you. You can Post free at www.greenhulk.net,or (http://www.greenhulk.net,or) e-mail me and we'll get something set-up,Thanks for your time.Dan
P.S. Stuck in Iowa,land of only Creeks.
keddano@yahoo.com

EuphoriaII
03-06-2008, 13:06
Still haven't been diving in Tenkiller but need to get around to it this summer

DOWNDEEP73
05-17-2008, 18:04
Well,.....Is it sunk in the park yet?