PDA

View Full Version : Zeagle N2ition

Zenagirl
11-07-2007, 07:48
The new computer looks nice on Zeagle's website. The only disappointment for me is that it's not an AI computer.

So that leads me to my question....will the next computer be AI??

ScottZeagle
11-07-2007, 08:07
We shall see....

:)

Link to product: Zeagle N2ition Nitrox Computer, Computers: Nitrox, Zeagle, Zeagle N2ition Nitrox Computer (http://scubatoys.com/store/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=Zeagle_N2ition_Nitrox_Comput er)

peteg
11-07-2007, 08:55
Looks like the Dive Rite Nitek Duo, Tusa IQ 700, or the Cressi Sub Archimede II? Zeagle offers a 2 year warranty, which is the longest of any this series of computers.

DougNR
11-07-2007, 09:21
Looks like the Dive Rite Nitek Duo, Tusa IQ 700, or the Cressi Sub Archimede II? Zeagle offers a 2 year warranty, which is the longest of any this series of computers.

I wondered who made it as well. I would have no expectations that Zeagle would commision a completely new design. The fact that the software supports XP, 2000, & WIN 98 2nd Edition tells us it is not a new from the ground up effort.

One can't blame Zeagle for getting some traction from their good name in this area. If they provide their usual good level of customer service through a 2 year warantee period it's win win for them and the consumer.

I look forward to hearing a street price...

ScottZeagle
11-07-2007, 09:43
Yeah...the N2ition is a "me too" item...that is why I didn't make a big deal out of it.

However, it is a good and proven 2 gas computer, and basically it gave us a computer to offer our customers for 2008. We are offering a 2 year warranty, which I believe is among the best in the industry...

I am really looking forward to the NEW computer, which will be a higher end unit, and should be out sometime in 2009. We are hoping to have samples for DEMA next year in Vegas!!

Foo2
11-07-2007, 09:52
Hey Scott....what about a computer for women that doesn't look like a trash can lid is strapped to our arm? Just a thought... :)

peteg
11-07-2007, 11:50
Scott- For what it's worth, I've been in the market for one of these computers, whatever the branding may be, but the Zeagle warranty seals the deal for me. Hopefully I will get lucky and the pricing will be aggressive too.

ScottZeagle
11-07-2007, 13:43
I believe that retail price is $399...

....so by the time Larry and Joe get done with you, it should be a pretty sweet price.

We have been told that we should have the units in hand by December, so I am crossing my fingers!!!

:)

Zenagirl
11-07-2007, 18:06
Geez, $399?!?! Great price point, especially with a 2 year warranty! Too bad I don't need a computer now. Guess I'll wait for 2009 and hope the new computer is AI and is as competitively priced with a 2 year warranty. ;)

Thanks for all the info Scott, you're the best!