PDA

View Full Version : Conditions in West Palm and Boynton beach

Splitlip
11-06-2007, 20:21
sounds like he did get some good expierience though, I have yet to go on my 1st ocean boat dive, seas have been too bad 6-8 ft in west palm and boynton beach :( wish it would calm down a bit

May be a little better this weekend.
Never seem able to prognosticate out to far this time of year. I was hoping to make plans myself.
FZUS52 KMFL 061957 CCACWFMFLCOASTAL WATERS FORECAST FOR SOUTH FLORIDA...CORRECTED FOR THE HEADLINES.NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL253 PM EST TUE NOV 6 2007ATLANTIC COASTAL WATERS FROM JUPITER INLET TO OCEAN REEF OUT TO 60NM AND GULF COASTAL WATERS FROM EAST CAPE SABLE TO CHOKOLOSKEE OUT20 NM AND CHOKOLOSKEE TO BONITA BEACH OUT 60 NM...INCLUDING THEWATERS OF BISCAYNE BAY AND LAKE OKEECHOBEE.AMZ650-670-070330-/O.NEW.KMFL.SW.Y.0019.071107T0600Z-071109T0100Z/COASTAL WATERS FROM JUPITER INLET TO DEERFIELD BEACH, FL OUT 20 NM-WATERS FROM JUPITER INLET TO DEERFIELD BEACH, FL EXTENDING FROM20 NM TO 60 NM-253 PM EST TUE NOV 6 2007...SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY FOR HAZARDOUS SEAS IN EFFECT FROM 1 AM EST WEDNESDAY THROUGH THURSDAY EVENING FOR HAZARDOUS SEAS IN THE GULF STREAM...SMALL CRAFT SHOULD EXERCISE CAUTION ELSEWHERE FROM 1 AM ESTWEDNESDAY THROUGH THURSDAY EVENING FOR HAZARDOUS SEASTONIGHTNORTH WINDS 10 TO 15 KNOTS. NEAR SHORE...SEAS 2 FEET ORLESS BUILDING TO 4 TO 6 FEET LATE IN THE NIGHT IN THE GULF STREAM...SEAS 4 TO 6 FEET BUILDING TO 6 TO 8 FEET LATE IN THE NIGHT.INTRACOASTAL WATERS A MODERATE CHOP. SLIGHT CHANCE OF LIGHT SHOWERS.WEDNESDAYNORTH WINDS 10 TO 15 KNOTS BECOMING 15 TO 20 KNOTS LATEIN THE AFTERNOON. NEAR SHORE...SEAS 4 TO 6 FEET IN THE GULFSTREAM...SEAS 6 TO 8 FEET BUILDING TO 7 TO 9 FEET LATE IN THEAFTERNOON. INTRACOASTAL WATERS A MODERATE CHOP BECOMING CHOPPY LATE.WEDNESDAY NIGHTNORTH WINDS 15 TO 20 KNOTS. NEAR SHORE...SEAS4 TO 6 FEET BUILDING TO 5 TO 7 FEET EARLY IN THE MORNING IN THEGULF STREAM...SEAS 7 TO 9 FEET BUILDING TO 9 TO 11 FEET EARLY INTHE MORNING. INTRACOASTAL WATERS A CHOPPY. SLIGHT CHANCE OF LIGHTSHOWERS.THURSDAYNORTH WINDS 10 TO 15 KNOTS. NEAR SHORE...SEAS 6 TO8 FEET SUBSIDING TO 5 TO 7 FEET LATE IN THE AFTERNOON IN THE GULFSTREAM...SEAS 10 TO 12 FEET SUBSIDING TO 8 TO 10 FEET LATE IN THEAFTERNOON. INTRACOASTAL WATERS A MODERATE CHOP. SLIGHT CHANCE OF LIGHTSHOWERS.THURSDAY NIGHTNORTH WINDS 10 TO 15 KNOTS. SEAS 4 TO 6 FEET NEARSHORE AND UP TO 6 TO 8 FEET IN THE GULF STREAM. INTRACOASTAL WATERSA MODERATE CHOP. SLIGHT CHANCE OF LIGHT SHOWERS.FRIDAYNORTHWEST WINDS 10 TO 15 KNOTS. SEAS 4 TO 6 FEET NEARSHORE AND UP TO 6 TO 8 FEET IN THE GULF STREAM. INTRACOASTAL WATERSA MODERATE CHOP.FRIDAY NIGHTNORTHWEST WINDS 10 TO 15 KNOTS. SEAS 4 TO 6 FEETNEAR SHORE AND UP TO 6 TO 8 FEET IN THE GULF STREAM. INTRACOASTALWATERS A LIGHT CHOP. SATURDAYNORTHWEST WINDS 10 TO 15 KNOTS. SEAS 4 TO 6 FEET NEARSHORE AND UP TO 6 TO 8 FEET IN THE GULF STREAM. INTRACOASTAL WATERSA LIGHT CHOP. SATURDAY NIGHTNORTH WINDS 5 TO 10 KNOTS. SEAS 2 FEET OR LESSNEAR SHORE AND UP TO 4 TO 6 FEET IN THE GULF STREAM. INTRACOASTALWATERS A LIGHT CHOP. SUNDAYNORTHEAST WINDS AROUND 10 KNOTS. SEAS 2 TO 4 FEET.INTRACOASTAL WATERS A LIGHT CHOP.

UCFKnightDiver
11-06-2007, 20:28
we shall see the date to kinda decide for me will be thursday hopefully the forecast is better by then, I like your word prognosticate lol better than forecast acctually might start using it

Splitlip
11-07-2007, 11:06
we shall see the date to kinda decide for me will be thursday hopefully the forecast is better by then, I like your word prognosticate lol better than forecast acctually might start using it

Saturday and Sunday looking better (so far). Here is the link.
http://weather.noaa.gov/cgi-bin/fmtbltn.pl?file=forecasts/marine/coastal/am/amz650.txt

Sometimes this time of year, the marine weather seems to be a terminal condition.:smiley2:

UCFKnightDiver
11-07-2007, 11:11
sweet maybe it will happen :)

UCFKnightDiver
11-09-2007, 22:38
hmm conditions arnt looking the best anymore sigh oh well Im going anyways