PDA

View Full Version : Order History

Aquatrax
11-08-2007, 06:09
Hey Larry,

How about a button on the website to view order history?

ScubaToys Larry
11-08-2007, 09:35
Are you kidding?! If people knew how much they spent, I'd be responsible for heart attacks all across the world! :smiley36:

Actually, it is a function we are going to be building into our new shopping cart we are working on now. And the new cart should be able to use the historical data already in place.

If you ever do want to know however, we can pop up your file and tell you, and if ever faced with an emergency, like the guy in Guam who's apartment burned to the ground, we can re-generate invoices for insurance purposes and send them in a PDF format.

Aquatrax
11-09-2007, 05:04
I know, the UPS driver is gonna make my house a daily stop if I don't get away from this site.

WV Diver
11-09-2007, 05:06
I know, the UPS driver is gonna make my house a daily stop if I don't get away from this site.You say that as though it were a bad thing. :smilie39:

Aquatrax
11-10-2007, 05:41
I know, the UPS driver is gonna make my house a daily stop if I don't get away from this site.You say that as though it were a bad thing. :smilie39:

Not at all, in fact, the UPS guy just dropped off the latest order. I should just buy everything at once but buyig a few items at a time makes every week feel like Christmas.

Silverlode
11-10-2007, 05:47
Lucky you to be in Texas. Postage is so expensive to Australia, I have to consider carefully what I'm going to order and how to do it so that I maximises postage and minimises tax.