PDA

View Full Version : Follow up to the Lemonade Diet Thread

lovesmexico615
11-13-2007, 14:04
Ok, so I tried this Diet (?). I made it 4 days. I thought after the first 2 that I would make it the entire 10. I wasn't hungry at all for the first 3 days (stored energy maybe?) But when I woke up this morning I couldn't do it any more.

I will say that I had energy for the first 3 days. I continued going to Yoga and Running. Do I think it was healthy? I'm not sure. Probably not because you're not getting lean protein or complex carbohydrates. The only fruits and veggies are in the form of the lemon juice- a total of 12oz per day. :smiley21:

I will say that I didn't get caffeine headaches while doing it- maybe this will help me kick my coffee addiction if nothing else! I feel good right now, like I don't need the processed foods I've come to rely one, so maybe I'll be able to keep a healthier diet as well.

Now, I did lose weight, but I'm pretty sure it was just water weight, so I'm not expecting it to stay off... but if it does, I'll be happy.

ScubaJenn81
11-13-2007, 15:38
Holy Cow, I do not know how you could even make it that long. I would literally not be able to move without getting sick to my stomach, let alone running. At least now you are "clean" and you can start getting more healthy foods. The cravings are the hardest part and it seems like you are beyond that point now. Once you start eating better foods, you will see a donut on tv and say to yourself, yea, I wanted that before, but it holds no power anymore, I have NO desire to put that in my body, I work too hard.

lovesmexico615
11-13-2007, 16:56
Yeah, I feel healthier overall. Today I went back to the Weight Watchers plan I had been following for a couple years. I lost all the weight I wanted to with WW before, and hope that I can stay at the weight I'm at now with it :smiley36:

NitroWill
11-14-2007, 19:25
http://www.roflcat.com/images/cats/rike.jpg

RoadRacer1978
11-14-2007, 19:35
Funny Will, Funny!!!!

kyfriedchipper
11-14-2007, 23:54
Lolcats are humorous - a 21st century form of haiku sort of...

mitsuguy
11-15-2007, 12:06
Ok, so I tried this Diet (?). I made it 4 days. I thought after the first 2 that I would make it the entire 10. I wasn't hungry at all for the first 3 days (stored energy maybe?) But when I woke up this morning I couldn't do it any more.

I will say that I had energy for the first 3 days. I continued going to Yoga and Running. Do I think it was healthy? I'm not sure. Probably not because you're not getting lean protein or complex carbohydrates. The only fruits and veggies are in the form of the lemon juice- a total of 12oz per day. :smiley21:

I will say that I didn't get caffeine headaches while doing it- maybe this will help me kick my coffee addiction if nothing else! I feel good right now, like I don't need the processed foods I've come to rely one, so maybe I'll be able to keep a healthier diet as well.

Now, I did lose weight, but I'm pretty sure it was just water weight, so I'm not expecting it to stay off... but if it does, I'll be happy.\

I'll do this every now and then for 3-4 days... I'm sure you got rid of some nasty junk from your system so long as you did the salt water flushes...

lovesmexico615
11-15-2007, 14:49
Will- you had me on the floor laughing when I opened the thread back up...

So, I still feel good. Haven't gained any of the weight back, and I haven't touched any coffee in 2 days!

Silverlode
11-15-2007, 23:03
I feel like I've come into the middle of a story - which I have :)
Now, where is the original thread? I searched Lemonade Diet and this is the only thread that pops up. Tried hovering the mouse over the OP and there's no link anywhere.
I'm curious what the Diet consist of.

lovesmexico615
11-15-2007, 23:13
It's a 10 day detox that consists of drinking a lemonade mixture to get rid of toxins and junk in your body. There was a pretty long thread going in the fitness forum a couple days ago. You can google Master Cleanse and get all the specifics...

Silverlode
11-19-2007, 04:03
It's a 10 day detox that consists of drinking a lemonade mixture to get rid of toxins and junk in your body. There was a pretty long thread going in the fitness forum a couple days ago. You can google Master Cleanse and get all the specifics...

Thanks lots for that. At least now I have the right words to google. And I'll check the fitness forum as well... i presume it's the fitness forum in ST