PDA

View Full Version : Zeagle Backplate Pad

Aussie
11-13-2007, 15:44
I have a Zeagle backplate pad and I find that the material inside the pad is folded over at the bottom corners. Bit like a quilt folded over in a quilt cover.

Looks like the pad needs more stitching to stop the inside part moving around.

Does this happen to anyone else?

Aussie

Puffer Fish
11-14-2007, 07:48
I have a Zeagle backplate pad and I find that the material inside the pad is folded over at the bottom corners. Bit like a quilt folded over in a quilt cover.

Looks like the pad needs more stitching to stop the inside part moving around.

Does this happen to anyone else?

Aussie

Interesting, I have the pad, have always been concerned over the fact that it is attached at one point to the plate.. but it looks like new after... ummm maybe 120 dives or so.. Can you take a picture???

Firefyter
11-14-2007, 19:53
I have a brand new one, never been wet, that I'll sell ya cheap to replace the one you have :D

Puffer Fish
11-14-2007, 20:01
I have a brand new one, never been wet, that I'll sell ya cheap to replace the one you have :D
Why would you have on you don't want???

Firefyter
11-14-2007, 20:12
Why would you have on you don't want???

I bought it when I bought the BP, just in case, and have never used it. I tried the plate without the pad, found it to be plenty comfortable, so just never put the pad on. It's still in the box, in my garage.

quasimoto
11-18-2007, 18:09
Is it designed that way? Just thinking that it would be thicker there since some will say that a plate will dig in your back at the bottom.