PDA

View Full Version : walmart dive watch

scubajane
11-13-2007, 17:31
somewhere in a lifetime long ago.... oops, about a month ago someone somewhere talked about a cool dive watch they bought at walmart for about $10. it showed the depth and time and temperature. that is if my antique brain remembers and did not dream this. there are now so many threads I don't know where to start looking . I looked at walmart and did not find anything like that. mabye I looked at the wrong walmart. any help would be a kindness. I have a dive computer but I'd like a large face watch that is good to depth and it might be nice if it has a toy or 2 on it.

Charles R
11-13-2007, 17:59
Its called a Timex Helix Like this one they work great I own 3 bought them up to use as back ups
MEN'S HELIX DEPTH BY TIMEX ADJUSTABLE LCD DIVER'S WATCH - (eBay item 170167467264 end time Nov-15-07 20:45:00 PST) (http://cgi.ebay.com/MENS-HELIX-DEPTH-BY-TIMEX-ADJUSTABLE-LCD-DIVERS-WATCH_W0QQitemZ170167467264QQihZ007QQcategoryZ3138 7QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)

gibson1525
11-14-2007, 07:19
wow, never heard of it. might have to get one as a backup. thanks

kenmendes
11-14-2007, 07:50
So do they sell them at walmart?

RoadRacer1978
11-14-2007, 08:33
Walmart got a stock of them when Casio discontinued them. Probably gonna have a hard time finding one now as they were made back in 2000. Ebay is you best bet. I picked one up on ebay for $17 with shipping. Replaced the battery first thing and it works great. It will display depth and temp. As you start descending it automatically starts the stopwatch. Once you ascend to about 15' it stops the stopwatch and displays total dive time and max depth. I'm still not using a computer, so I use this as my bottom timer along with my guages.

kenmendes
11-14-2007, 08:37
Ok thanks RoadRacer1978. I say the link on ebay. Looks like a pretty good cheap watch. I will probably pick one up

Puffer Fish
11-14-2007, 08:47
Walmart got a stock of them when Casio discontinued them. Probably gonna have a hard time finding one now as they were made back in 2000. Ebay is you best bet. I picked one up on ebay for $17 with shipping. Replaced the battery first thing and it works great. It will display depth and temp. As you start descending it automatically starts the stopwatch. Once you ascend to about 15' it stops the stopwatch and displays total dive time and max depth. I'm still not using a computer, so I use this as my bottom timer along with my guages.
You are so bad... get a computer for gosh sake...I like Casio, but not sure I want my life in their hands (ok, maybe digital display would be a better term).

BouzoukiJoe A.K.A. wrecker130 AKA Chuck Norris AKA joeforbroke (banned)
11-14-2007, 08:52
...I like Casio, but not sure I want my life in their hands (ok, maybe digital display would be a better term).

I like it.
LOL

Navy OnStar
11-14-2007, 08:55
If I can find one I will probably pick one up. My wife and I both have computers but if for some reason one should go out we could use this as a crude back up along with the other computer!

RoadRacer1978
11-14-2007, 08:57
I know. Still using the good old tables. I will be getting a computer. I have the one in mind that I want, but just not in the budget right now. I don't want to buy a less expensive computer and be wishing I had waited and bought the one I really wanted. Since I usually only do a couple dives in a day it really isn't a must have right now. I am planning on having one before I start my DM class, but for now I'm just staying proficient with the tables. :)

Oh, and the watch is really just for timing. I still use my depth guage for my depth, but do check the watch against the depth guage during the dive and it has been right on every time.

Puffer Fish
11-14-2007, 10:02
I know. Still using the good old tables. I will be getting a computer. I have the one in mind that I want, but just not in the budget right now. I don't want to buy a less expensive computer and be wishing I had waited and bought the one I really wanted. Since I usually only do a couple dives in a day it really isn't a must have right now. I am planning on having one before I start my DM class, but for now I'm just staying proficient with the tables. :)

Oh, and the watch is really just for timing. I still use my depth guage for my depth, but do check the watch against the depth guage during the dive and it has been right on every time.
Ok, then you are off the hook... but it had better be expensive and something ST's sells.

TRACI
11-14-2007, 12:19
I have a computer, but this looks like it would be a inexpensive backup.

Navy OnStar
11-14-2007, 12:46
Since I have had no luck locating this watch online, has anyone seen an ultra basic, inexpensive, digital, depth/bottom timer watch? All I really want is time of day and depth/bottom time functions.

gibson1525
11-14-2007, 13:52
Since I have had no luck locating this watch online, has anyone seen an ultra basic, inexpensive, digital, depth/bottom timer watch? All I really want is time of day and depth/bottom time functions.

go to ebay and search for 'helix watch'. a lot come up, just look for one that has depth in the title. there are a lot on ebay.

helix watch, Watches, Jewelry Watches items on eBay.com (http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=helix+watch)

RoadRacer1978
11-14-2007, 15:25

Ok, then you are off the hook... but it had better be expensive and something ST's sells.

Oceanic VT3 Dive Computer, Computers: Nitrox, Oceanic, Oceanic VT3 Dive Computer (http://www.scubatoys.com/store/detail.asp?product_id=VT3)

I think this qualifies. :)

scubajane
11-14-2007, 17:06
wow thanks! i have a cochran computer and it does not show clock time. sometimes I just want to know what time it is while I'm on the bottom.

kyfriedchipper
11-15-2007, 00:26
I can recommend the Casio Sea Pathfinder. Compass, depth gauge, dive memory, barometric pressure, runs on solar. About $120 - but a great backup.

moosicman
11-15-2007, 07:19
cool.....i'm gonna get the mares m2....and this will be a nice handy little back up...but i have to admit it makes me nervous.....if its cheap it can't be good right....just kidding...LOL

Navy OnStar
11-16-2007, 11:47
O.K. Which two of you outbid me on these on E-bay yesterday????????

I hope you're happy!!!!!!!

skippy11
11-20-2007, 21:13
They got me too! Out bid 3 times. Oh well, try try again.

tarheeldiver
11-21-2007, 16:53
I got outbid too did you get a 2nd chance offer to buy?

robanna
11-21-2007, 17:14
I got a second chance offer for $17. What was your's?

scubajane
11-22-2007, 11:40
the guy must have a bunch... and he's putting them out 1 at a time. ive been out bid multiple times never got an offer for 2nd chance though. apparently scuba toys forum has effected the demand of supply and demand. i just hope he does not run out before I get one

tarheeldiver
11-22-2007, 18:50
I got a second chance offer for $17. What was your's?
one was 14.00 one was 15.00 I don't know how low they go

missnumnutz
11-22-2007, 19:37
we dont have walmart in aus.. =( ebay will have to do!

tarheeldiver
11-23-2007, 06:55
I hope these are good watches I may take one of the 2nd chance offers but 14.00 not much to lose

scubajane
11-25-2007, 17:56
yea I got one!!! i got a second chance for 12.87 yea. now all the rest of you can get one.

mcc2318
11-26-2007, 20:51
thats why i hate ebay

Soonerwink
11-26-2007, 21:30
If there are any left I'm going to get one. I think I will bid low though and see if I get a 2nd chance offer.

scubajane
11-29-2007, 17:39
ok ok... I got my helix in the mail today. no instructions. how on earth can I change the battery and how do I set the time HELP

robanna
11-29-2007, 18:17
Here's a pdf of the user manual:
thejonesnetwork.net/misc/Helix.pdf (http://thejonesnetwork.net/misc/Helix.pdf)

RoadRacer1978
11-29-2007, 18:45
ok ok... I got my helix in the mail today. no instructions. how on earth can I change the battery and how do I set the time HELP

Af far as changing the battery, it is pretty easy once you know how. I am away at work right now, but can post pics once I get home if you need them. I'll try to give you a description based on my memory. Hope it helps. :)

Remove the four screws from the back of the watch. Then take the back cover off. Be careful with the oring inside the watch.
There are I think 3 little brackets holding the battery in. The bracket bends over the battery and goes straight down into the watch where it latches on to a post. You need something small like a very small flathead screwdriver, I used a push pin (the ones for a corkboard). There is a small channel going straight down the bracket. If you gently push the pin down that chanel it will wedge between the post and the bracket freeing the bracket. You can then slightly move the pin anr release the bracket. Repeat this process until all brackets have been removed. Once they are all removed, simply remove the battery. Put in a new battery and replace the brackets by pushing them down onto the posts. You will feel when they lock in place. Clean and treat oring as needed. Then replace cover and screws.

Hope this helps. If you need pics, let me know and I'll add some when I get home.

scubajane
11-29-2007, 19:50
robanna and roadracer1978
THANK YOU !
THANK YOU !
THANK YOU !
My dog thanks you
my cat thanks you
my hamster thanks you
and
my dive buddy thanks you!!!!!:smiley20:

I can now 'dive' into understanding this watch

robanna
11-30-2007, 10:30
OK, I got one too but haven't had a chance to use it yet.

Who knows if the Dive Chrono keeps multiple dives or just segments of one dive? If I do a dive say, to 60' for 40min and then a SI of 60 min and then to 50' for 45 min will it show all at the end of the day of that or does it replace the first dive with the second? How long will it keep that info for?

mitsuguy
11-30-2007, 11:05
all great info guys... I just got mine for $14.50...

bid on one to $14.50, someone beat me at $15.50, and I got a second chance offer to buy... this guy must have a ton of these...

tarheeldiver
11-30-2007, 13:03
I just got a 2nd chance for 12.00 I've got another bid for 11.00 lets see if he goes that low do you guys like the watch so far?

robanna
11-30-2007, 15:36
Great watch for $20. Haven;t dove with it yet so, we'll see.

Steve Scuba
11-30-2007, 16:24
Heh, this guy must be seeing a huge run on his watches just from us forum folk. I just got mine last night.

Soonerwink
11-30-2007, 19:59
I just purchased one, just got a second chance offer for one for 12.50. And I was the third highest bidder. I wonder how low he will go. Has anyone got one cheaper.

mitsuguy
12-01-2007, 03:30
got mine today too... talk about quick - I wasn't expecting it for a few more days... nice... be warned though, I'm not a huge guy (decent size, 200 lbs, 6') and I am two notches from running out of room on the wrist strap...

so, I read the users manual as posted above... it says not to operate the buttons while submersed... does this mean all the buttons, including pushing the indiglo button in?

RoadRacer1978
12-01-2007, 05:32
Yes, it means do not push any buttons underwater. But in another part it says to push a button while underwater. I figured they just put the part in there about not pushing buttons underwater to cover themselves in case the watch flooded. I have pushed all the buttons on the watch while at 30' and had no problems. Can't say you will have the same luck, but I tried mine out becuase I figured at some point I would need the indiglo or I'd bump a button anyways, so might as well see what happens.

(Disclaimer: I am in no way encouraging anyone to press the buttons of a timex helix watch while the watch is submeressed in water. doing so may result in damage of the watch. I assume no responsibility for any actions or decisions you make in regards to your timex helix watch) :)

scubajane
12-01-2007, 20:10
did you guys READ that user manual????? what a hoot!!!! it says Do not eat the watch, and even has a full page picture of a guy eating the watch with a big x over the picture. he must have been narced when he wrote the manual... sorry it may have been a she....she too would have to be narced. does anyone know if it saves dives and if so how many? ROADRACER1978
do you use this often,well then.... you get to be the new helix guru.

scubajane
12-01-2007, 20:25
Oh Dear, Oh Dear..... we are using Joe and Larry"s forum to talk about a toy that we did not buy from their web site. I hope they are not mad at us!! Oh Dear, Oh Dear... maybe it is Larry's and Joe's web site........ oh Dear, Oh Dear...... I think I'm in trouble. must place order at scuba toys....must place order at scuba toys....must place order at scuba toys....free shipping......must do it soon......:uhoh: Oh Dear...Oh Dear....

paintsnow
12-01-2007, 23:10
wow
this was my first bidding on ebay, and i kinda screwed up
and payed 36 bucks for this junk + shipping
sombody outbid me until they reached their 35 max

then it said my max was 48 and my current bid was 36
i never even entered a max bid and was trying to do it manually.

weird stuff

hope its worth the money

tarheeldiver
12-02-2007, 06:47
wow

weird stuff

hope its worth the money
Yeah you gotta watch getting in a bidding war with someone

RoadRacer1978
12-02-2007, 07:55
I think the watch will store a couple dives like for multipple dives in one day and keep track of the SI. I haven't used that function or tried it yet. But it will not store dives like a computer where you can access them days later. The manual kinda describes it, but haven't played with that feature to figure it out yet. I have just been using it in dive chrono and use it as a bottom timer. And I am by no means the guru. I have only put mine through 4 dives so far since I got it.

PsychDiver
12-02-2007, 08:52
RoadRacer, I have the Oceanic VT3 that I bought from Scuba Toys last March. I have about 150 dives on it now, have never changed the battery and have had no problems with it. It is a great computer. Having said that, and having seen these posts, I am going to try to get several of the watches for my family who are all starting to get into diving as backups.

Soonerwink
12-02-2007, 20:31
wow

weird stuff

hope its worth the money
Sorry to hear about your bidding problems, you might contact seller and tell him your delima and maybe he will help you out. Sometimes sellers that sell alot know how mistakes are made and will understand. I'm sure he has seen this before.

paintsnow
12-02-2007, 22:04
wow

weird stuff

hope its worth the money
Sorry to hear about your bidding problems, you might contact seller and tell him your delima and maybe he will help you out. Sometimes sellers that sell alot know how mistakes are made and will understand. I'm sure he has seen this before.

yeah, i contacted him immediately after i won and i still haven't gotten a reply 24 hours later.

hopefully ill get one tomorrow, cause it seems like he has a big store, and im sure hes busy because of the holidays

scubajane
12-03-2007, 20:16
that guy is very slow about retuning e mails. I emailed 4 times to ask about combining shipping because I won 2 of them i found the answer on the auction site and he ships FAST, but emails SLOW

Steve Scuba
12-03-2007, 21:39
did you guys READ that user manual????? what a hoot!!!! it says Do not eat the watch, and even has a full page picture of a guy eating the watch with a big x over the picture. he must have been narced when he wrote the manual... sorry it may have been a she....she too would have to be narced. does anyone know if it saves dives and if so how many? ROADRACER1978
do you use this often,well then.... you get to be the new helix guru.

OMG! That manual is hilarious! It's a must read whether you own the watch or not. A few of my favorite quotes (just from the first few pages!:
[T]he INDIGLOŽ Night-light had to be patented — you know, to keep it out of the “wrong” hands... You can't just give science like that away.

It enhances our already amazing ELECTROLUMINESCENT TECHNOLOGY. Do not fear it.

As luck would have it, when you turn the crown forward (clockwise) the time moves forward, ... Turn the crown quickly and time will appear to fly.

Depending on your societal conditioning, you think of a day as two 12-hour blocks or one giant 24-hour slab.

Find something to time. A marathon, the walk to the toilet, or how long it takes you to read this inane gibberish.

This does not hurt the watch because watches feels no pain.

RoadRacer1978
12-03-2007, 21:51
Oh yes, the manual is probably the funniest operating manual I have ever seen come from a major company. Not really sure what the people that came up with it were smoking, but it is quite entertaining.

Soonerwink
12-08-2007, 14:13
I received mine today in the mail, it sure is an ugly watch. I don't know what they sold them for before they were discontinued but I can see why they quit selling them. They should have marketed it to dive stores. If I had known about a watch that keeps dive time, temp, and depth, I would have purchased one when I first was certified. It certainly will make a good backup to my computer. It is easy to figure out how it works, even without the manual. But read the manual through anyhow, it's pretty funny reading. Thanks RoadRacer to turning us on to these cheap dive watches.

mitsuguy
12-08-2007, 14:22
I received mine today in the mail, it sure is an ugly watch. I don't know what they sold them for before they were discontinued but I can see why they quit selling them. They should have marketed it to dive stores. If I had known about a watch that keeps dive time, temp, and depth, I would have purchased one when I first was certified. It certainly will make a good backup to my computer. It is easy to figure out how it works, even without the manual. But read the manual through anyhow, it's pretty funny reading. Thanks RoadRacer to turning us on to these cheap dive watches.

I decided to wear mine to work today to familiarize myself with it... you're right, it's definitely not the greatest piece of work, but it's not ~horrible~

Flatliner
12-08-2007, 16:17
I just put a bid in on one on ebay. I figure it will make a great bottom timer for my son. Maybe mount it on a DIY slate.

drifter136
12-11-2007, 11:14
Has anyone gotten one of the blue ones? If so, is it a darker blue or more of a baby blue? It can be hard to tell on a computer screen. Trying to decide between the blue and gray...although it probably doesn't really matter since it sounds like it's an ugly watch either way.

RoadRacer1978
12-11-2007, 11:18
I have the blue one. It is a baby blue color and yes, regardless of color, it is an UGLY watch. :)

mitsuguy
12-11-2007, 11:20
I have the blue one. It is a baby blue color and yes, regardless of color, it is an UGLY watch. :)

me too and... yup

Scubakraut
12-11-2007, 13:53
how accurate is this "cheap" thing?

kancho
12-12-2007, 12:02
Casio Rocks.. I use the Sea Pathfinder It has temp,depth, bottom time. Compass (not really good underwater).. It is used on top of my computer. I look at the watch more than my computer except to check air..

RoadRacer1978
12-12-2007, 17:24
I've compared the depth guage several times and at different depths against my submersible depth guage on my console and it has been right on everytime. So far seems pretty accurate.

the register
12-13-2007, 20:16
Mine's on the way. Thanks for telling us about this watch!

This'll be my first piece of diving equipment. I'll post an update after I use it.

Tableleg
12-14-2007, 21:29
My first dive watch was a citizen that did what this thing does... but it was MUCH more expensive... I wish I would of seen this thing first. = )

I've been looking at the Timex Ironman (http://www.amazon.com/Timex-100-Lap-Ironman-Triathlon-66801/dp/B0000U0LRC) for a watch to use in the pool for when I swim laps. I've been using my dive computer because I already own it (yea yea yea, dumb reason) but it only counts up to 10 laps and I really need to find another wrist-mounted lap counter because I'm swimming waaay past 10 laps and I don't like exposing the computer to the chlorine.

I checked the Helix manual (So funny btw, its' worth a flip threw even if you're not going to buy the watch) but it doesn't give a max number.

So, question: how many 'laps' does the chronograph/stopwatch thing count up to? I need at least at least 20, so if one of you people try to max out the counter and get up to that, then you don't need to continue. Much thanks for you efforts!

Mtrewyn
12-15-2007, 00:44
My first dive watch was a citizen that did what this thing does... but it was MUCH more expensive... I wish I would of seen this thing first. = )

I've been looking at the Timex Ironman (http://www.amazon.com/Timex-100-Lap-Ironman-Triathlon-66801/dp/B0000U0LRC) for a watch to use in the pool for when I swim laps. I've been using my dive computer because I already own it (yea yea yea, dumb reason) but it only counts up to 10 laps and I really need to find another wrist-mounted lap counter because I'm swimming waaay past 10 laps and I don't like exposing the computer to the chlorine.

I checked the Helix manual (So funny btw, its' worth a flip threw even if you're not going to buy the watch) but it doesn't give a max number.

So, question: how many 'laps' does the chronograph/stopwatch thing count up to? I need at least at least 20, so if one of you people try to max out the counter and get up to that, then you don't need to continue. Much thanks for you efforts!

I think it does at least 50, just a guess, I have not used mine that much, but it looks to go real high.

the register
12-15-2007, 13:43
Sweet, just got mine in the mail, got it off of ebay for $12.50 + $7.95 = $20.45. I had bid on one earlier than this one and got outbid and also got a 2nd chance offer so I'd advise just bidding low and if you can wait don't worry about making sure you win. That guy has a lot of them it seems and you might just get an offer on it anyway (even if you lose).

Can't wait to use it -- it's my first scuba purchase! The watch is definitely not the prettiest thing in the world, but the display seems decent sized and does light up pretty well. I didn't realize it also came with a temp gauge, pretty cool IMO.

drifter136
12-17-2007, 10:01
I bid on one last night for $12.50, and got outbid to $13.00. Sure enough, this morning I was given a Second Chance Offer for $12.50. Based on my experience and those of previous posters, it does seem that if you go to at least $12.50, there is a very good chance you will be given a second chance.

Can't wait to get mine in the mail. I got a gray one, so we'll see how ugly it is.

SHAGGY
12-17-2007, 14:23
after seeing all the comments about it,... I just bought one off ebay and its on the way. It will make a good backup and since my son still uses analog gauges it will give him a digital depth gauge as well. Can really go wrong for around $20 after S&H.

WaScubaDude
12-17-2007, 14:35
Have two of the e-bay Helix's comming. Sorry, that was me that out bid y'all. Just didn't want to spend too much time trying to save the extra 5$. Should be here in the next day or two. HoHoHo. We'll let you know how they go.

scubajane
12-19-2007, 17:13
so...we have 68 posts on this thread and probably 30+ watches purchased. do you think the fella even knows what this forum has done for his sale of these 'ugly' watches?? by the way I am ugly and I work just fine :)

shadragon
12-20-2007, 06:39
O.K. Which two of you outbid me on these on E-bay yesterday????????

I hope you're happy!!!!!!!

They got me too! Out bid 3 times. Oh well, try try again.
These five watches look great on my BC... Mu-hahahahahahaha... :FIREdevil:

Mtrewyn
12-21-2007, 09:42
They are ugly but they seem to work well, and the PDF instructions are great just to read, It is obviously written by some one that thinks highly of Americans.

Formerly 45yroldNewbie
12-21-2007, 10:49
Mine was just shipped today.

drifter136
12-21-2007, 14:01
Just got mine today. It actually feels more substantial than I thought it would. It has some heft to it, which is reassuring. The only bad thing is, I have to get a battery for it. I'm not too bummed about it though, since it has been sitting on the same battery for about 7 years or so (according to the seller stating them being made in 2000). Did anyone else's come with a dead battery?

WaScubaDude
12-22-2007, 00:27
Got both of mine today. Work fine, but, I thought one was coming with the instructions, and find none. Anyone have a copy of the Helix instructions or know a site to get them?

mitsuguy
12-22-2007, 00:40
Got both of mine today. Work fine, but, I thought one was coming with the instructions, and find none. Anyone have a copy of the Helix instructions or know a site to get them?

there is a link earlier on in this thread...

RoadRacer1978
12-22-2007, 11:39
Here's your link from the earlier thread to keep you from searching for it.

http://thejonesnetwork.net/misc/Helix.pdf

stfree
12-22-2007, 13:08
A good way to accomplish the battery replacement in the Helix is to make a tool from a sewing needle. Select a fairly large needle. Then push the sharp end of the needle into a pencil eraser to shield the point. Next, clip off most of the end of the "eye" leaving a fork shaped remainder. Insert the forked end into the slot in the center tab of the battery retainer and push down on the "U" shaped clip and rock the clip outward. Then hold that outward force and release the downward push........ and up she rises. The rest is easy. Remember to recoat the O-ring with silicone and carefully replace it in it's groove. http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/images/smilies/Standard%20Smiles/04.gif

drifter136
12-22-2007, 13:56
stfree: Yeah, I was not expecting such an extravagant battery retainer when I opened it up. It took me a while, but I was able to use a micro flat head screwdriver to get the retaining clips loose.

I didn't think about regreasing the O-ring. Do you think I will have an issue or should I play it safe and take the back off again and recoat?

SHAGGY
12-23-2007, 08:03
I just got mine in yesterday and was looking over these online instructions and I cant access a few of the features. My crown dial will only pull out to 2 positions instead of 4 and mine dont show a barometer, or altitude reading. Do they all have these features? Mine is new and looks like the one in the pic on the instructions but I cant seem to access all of the functions thats listed in those instructions.

robanna
12-23-2007, 09:48
Shaggy, the instruction cover 3 different (but similar) watches. The one you have is the Depth (DM). It does not have an altimeter
or barometer.

The crown has 4 positions.
1. pushed in
2. normal (not in or out)
3. Pulled out one click.
4. Pulled out two clicks.

robanna
12-23-2007, 09:49
Your watch will only have the features with DM listed after that feature in the instructions.

SHAGGY
12-23-2007, 11:00
Shaggy, the instruction cover 3 different (but similar) watches. The one you have is the Depth (DM). It does not have an altimeter
or barometer.

The crown has 4 positions.
1. pushed in
2. normal (not in or out)
3. Pulled out one click.
4. Pulled out two clicks.

Thanks for clearing that up,.............Maybe I had been sippin' just a lil too much egg nog to have fully understood those directions, but hey,..... I did manage to understand that I was "NOT" supposed to eat the watch,.......

scubajane
12-23-2007, 13:42
I'm so proud of you!!! you understand not to eat the watch. I'm sure that it is a tasty morsel but may be hard on the digestion. :)

MLenyo
01-14-2008, 02:37
shoot, maybe i should get one of these..

68raggtop
01-15-2008, 20:32
I just got one for $7.06, so go for it!
:sheep:

Soonerwink
01-15-2008, 21:40
I just got one for $7.06, so go for it!
:sheep:
Man I think I got took, I paid 12.50 for mine. That's the cheapest I have heard of anyone getting one. Did you win the auction or did you receive a 2nd chance offer?

68raggtop
01-16-2008, 06:01
I won the auction for that price. I had been out bid on a bunch of others prior to that and never received a second chance offer. Must be because I never went over $10 max bid. I figured as long as he keeps listing more I would just be patient and wait.

DarinMartell
01-17-2008, 22:47
Thanks for the advice, I just got mine for $20.56 delivered!