PDA

View Full Version : Here we are.....

RoadRacer1978
11-14-2007, 20:52
Here we go, you al asked for it, and now it is becoming a reality.

Thank you Larry for adding us, and so quickly I might add.

Here is just another example of how great Larry and the guys are. I sent Larry a PM asking to get our club added here. It was less than 5 minutes and he had it all done. So great. Thanks Larry.

Ok, Guys and Gals we have our own place here at Scubatoys. Feel free to post here with any questions and comments you may have about our club.

Don't forget to keep checking the webpage as well. It will be changing frequently and if there are major changes I'll let everyone know.

If you have ideas for a logo design, send them my way. I will be busy working on the logo design and building the webpage for the next few weeks, so if you have any suggestions, let 'em rip.

Here is a link for everyone to the webpage.

http://www.geocities.com/dirtywaterds

DiveSooner
11-15-2007, 19:32
Feels like home to. Thanks RR and special thanks to Larry.

texdiveguy
11-15-2007, 20:05
This is cool!

Rascal1933
11-15-2007, 20:23
Yeah! :smiley32: Congrats to the future home of the Dirty Water Dive Society.
Nice Job getting it all together and running RoadRacer!
Thanks Larry.

Soonerwink
11-15-2007, 20:36
Finally a dive club in OKC. We have had several divers contact our dive club in Tulsa, interested in joining a club in your area. I will send all inquiries your way. We have about 30 active members in our club.
The Tulsa Scuba Meetup Group (Tulsa, OK) - Meetup.com (http://scuba.meetup.com/116/?gj=sj3)

mm2002
11-22-2007, 16:29
Very cool!

94GTStang
11-29-2007, 17:06
Sweet! Glad to see it coming together!

RoadRacer1978
11-29-2007, 17:12
It is coming together. I sent everyone on the mailing list an e-mail. Let me know if you did not receive it. The way I send it to keep everyones email addy private may cause your spam blocker to register it as spam. Please check your (spam/bulk/trash) folder. And add dwayne@dirtywaterdive.com to your address book to help it not get auto deleted. I sent one to myself at my yahoo account and it was automatically sent to the bulk folder, so this is very possible for everyone else. Please let me know if you are on the mailing list and did not receive the e-mail I sent today. Thanks.

EuphoriaII
03-03-2008, 13:10
This is pretty cool seeing so many divers from around here. I keep seeing 'dive flag' licence plates but never really run into divers. Almost all of my dives I buddy up with my 17 Y/O son. We were certified at the same time almost 3 years ago with Okla Scuba in Norman.

rfb3
03-03-2008, 13:13
Cool! I be watching DWDS for dive spots in south-contral OK and norht-central TX!