PDA

View Full Version : Chatroom Question

foo
11-14-2007, 23:09
I've never been accused of being a technological genius, but it's not my first time around the ol' chatroom either... however, I'm stumped as to how to use the Scubatoys chatroom now.

I noticed that there were several people in the chat (by looking at the thingie at the bottom of the forum homepage- I told you I was a techie.) But when I went into the chat, there was noone there and it looks like there's private room icons over to the right of the chat screen. So, I clicked, and I clicked and I clicked, but I couldn't blow the hous... wait a minute, I mean I couldn't get the icon thingies to do anything but click. So, I was unable to see any of the other people, but I know they were there hiding from me.

I need help. Please.

NitroWill
12-06-2007, 08:19
I guess no one saw this post including myself! To change rooms go to the drop-down menu at the top where it says "Rooms" and click the arrows and then select the room you wish to join - you will then join that room and leave the current one :)

BSea
12-06-2007, 08:25
I've never been accused of being a technological genius, but it's not my first time around the ol' chatroom either... however, I'm stumped as to how to use the Scubatoys chatroom now.

I noticed that there were several people in the chat (by looking at the thingie at the bottom of the forum homepage- I told you I was a techie.) But when I went into the chat, there was noone there and it looks like there's private room icons over to the right of the chat screen. So, I clicked, and I clicked and I clicked, but I couldn't blow the hous... wait a minute, I mean I couldn't get the icon thingies to do anything but click. So, I was unable to see any of the other people, but I know they were there hiding from me.

I need help. Please.

You should call the Chat room Guru. I think you know her. She goes by Foo2.:)

thor
12-06-2007, 10:34

I need help. Please.

You should call the Chat room Guru. I think you know her. She goes by Foo2.:)

The last time I was there somebody shouted, "Quick everyone hide. Mom is coming." I don't really know who they were talking about.