PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else having problems with the wish list?

Navy OnStar
11-15-2007, 10:25
I was trying to add some products to my wish list and when I hit "add to wish lish" it asks me to login. I do and it says the item has been added. Then when I hit View Wish list right after. There is nothing in the wish list and the only thing I see is a login screen. So I try to login again and it says in red "E-mail Match try another e-mail. "

I want to Wish!

BouzoukiJoe A.K.A. wrecker130 AKA Chuck Norris AKA joeforbroke (banned)
11-15-2007, 11:54
Yes, this is from memory so the details might not be precise.

I have had problems with the wish list requiring me to re-login everytime I add an item. The old items don't appear to be there when I add the new item. However I can see them all when I login to view my wish list. This is not very user friendly but I never reported the problem.

kenmendes
11-15-2007, 12:01
Ya i was having a problem with my wish list to

moosicman
11-15-2007, 12:26
same here...how can it be fixed...i like my wish list but dont' like that hassel...not complaining though...i love my ST.......anyone tried the Table Tutor....that is the coolest thing to me

rach
11-19-2007, 13:15
yeah, i have a problem...i have too many things to add to it and not enough rich relatives to get them for me!!

guess i'll just have to keep posting... :smiley36:

BouzoukiJoe A.K.A. wrecker130 AKA Chuck Norris AKA joeforbroke (banned)
11-19-2007, 14:09
yeah, i have a problem...i have too many things to add to it and not enough rich relatives to get them for me!!

:smilie39: Yes. I've noticed that one as well.

fisheater
11-25-2007, 00:47
Same problems, but it's just a few annoying clicks to get past.

Steve Scuba
12-03-2007, 22:01
My problem is that I can't seem to find the wish list button. I don't know if I'm just not seeing it, or if it is part of some clever plot but I don't see a link to the wish list on the ST website. The only way I seem to be able to get into my wish list is to add something to it. Oversight or insidious plan to get us to add tons of stuff to our wish lists?

RoyN
02-04-2008, 01:33
I can't seem to find my account unless I click on the wishlist. Strange...

ScubaShuggs
02-08-2008, 21:29
I dont even have to worry about this. The only person that buys scuba gear is me!!!! My fiance hates that I dive (he doesnt like the water) but hey atleast i have someone to take on vacation to watch the kids while i dive!!! woo hoo

pyre24
02-14-2008, 10:28
i have to keep logging in over and over. its a pain sometimes. but at least it works and saves them for me.

rfb3
02-14-2008, 11:02
This may be an issue with your browser settings. If you are using IE, try under the Tools->Internet Options. Look at your Privacy settings.. Make sure the site can store cookies on your system... This is just a start....

Formerly 45yroldNewbie
02-14-2008, 17:20
This may be an issue with your browser settings. If you are using IE, try under the Tools->Internet Options. Look at your Privacy settings.. Make sure the site can store cookies on your system... This is just a start....

I have been plagued by these same problems since last summer. It isn't the browser as I have the same issue with Firefox. It isn't the security settings for cookies (at least in my case) either. Something with the site isn't setting a cookie right or unable to send one. Larry has promised in the past that it will get addressed as they progress with reconfiguring the site.

Babster
04-23-2008, 17:49
Yup, still no workee. It just takes me to a "login" page (http://www.scubatoys.com/store/login.asp) (with broken pictures about shipping and demo/used gear) that, oddly enough, doesn't have any time of place to log into! :smiley36:

Added scubatoys to my allowed list, too.

reactive
04-23-2008, 17:58
Confirmed

EuphoriaII
04-23-2008, 20:06
I was trying to add some products to my wish list and when I hit "add to wish lish" it asks me to login. I do and it says the item has been added. Then when I hit View Wish list right after. There is nothing in the wish list and the only thing I see is a login screen. So I try to login again and it says in red "E-mail Match try another e-mail. "

I want to Wish!
Same thing happens to me

huvrr
05-06-2008, 12:37
I have had the same problem with the wish list.

Damselfish
05-06-2008, 15:48
Larry mentioned on this thread (http://forum.scubatoys.com/site-forum-specific/11684-website-wishes.html) they were working on some stuff but don't know if that includes the wishlist, or when.