PDA

View Full Version : Unsurpassed service

CaribbeanDiver
11-15-2007, 19:14
You just can not say enough about the extreme quality of service that is consistently offered by Scuab Toys.
A couple of months ago, I ordered a wheeled travel bag. Naturally, it was immediately shipped and I received it at lightning speed.
I was very impressed with the high quality of the bag and could not wait to use it on my next trip.
Well, as things go, I did use it and just about everything that could go wrong did go wrong as the airlines lost the bag, found the bag, beat the bag without mercy and somehow managed to break one of the wheels.
I contacted ST asking if I could get a wheel so I could try and fix my bag. They said, NO WAY. Just send it to us and we will send it to the manufacturer for repair.
Well, ST went above and beyond even this measure of good service. Upon receiving the bag I sent back to them, they immediately sent out a BRAND SPANKING NEW BAG TO ME.
Thank you ScubaToys for again proving you are the best. You keep showing me time and again why I never think of buying anything from anywhere else.

ScubaToys Larry
11-15-2007, 20:50
Thank you for your kind words. It is much appreciated!

gibson1525
11-16-2007, 08:37
pretty impressive, nice job

RoadRacer1978
11-16-2007, 08:41
Awesome story. Another great example of unsurpassed customer service. I can't think of any other business, no matter the industry, that would take care of a customer when the probel is in no way theirs or the manufatures fault. Truly amazing service. :)