PDA

View Full Version : Wouldn't you know it ...

highdesert
07-10-2007, 06:52
If any outfit was going to fill in the holes for forum-deprived junkies, it would be Scuba Toys who recognize a need. Good work, Joe and Larry. For the business that told ne they were "too small to be big, and too big to be small", you seem to cover all the bases, and do it well!

Dive-aholic
07-10-2007, 07:23
If any outfit was going to fill in the holes for forum-deprived junkies, it would be Scuba Toys who recognize a need.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>No kidding! But now I have another forum to occupy my time. I may have to cut my work to part-time. http://www.scubatoys.com/forum/smileys/smiley2.gif</DIV>

frankc420
07-10-2007, 08:45
If any outfit was going to fill in the holes for forum-deprived junkies, it would be Scuba Toys who recognize a need.
<div></div>
<div>No kidding! But now I have another forum to occupy my time. I may have to cut my work to part-time. http://www.scubatoys.com/forum/smileys/smiley2.gif</div>

I feel your pain! I frequent like 5 forums (that I can think of off the top of my head).

mwhities
07-10-2007, 09:43
<div></div>
<div>No kidding! But now I have another forum to occupy my time. I may have to cut my work to part-time. http://www.scubatoys.com/forum/smileys/smiley2.gif</div>

I feel your pain! I frequent like 5 forums (that I can think of off the top of my head).

Catching up with me! I hate that work cuts into my forum time onlilne!

Michael

Centerius
07-10-2007, 15:55
From what I've read, I don't think I've seen anyone as dedicated to pleasing their customers as much as Joe and Larry do -- which is why I plan on buying my gear from them pretty soon.

mwhities
07-10-2007, 22:05
I didn't get a chance to meet or talk with Larry but, if he's anything like Joe, STs is top notch all the way around. Even the "tech" people (I wish I'd remembered their names.... the two good looking lady and guy by the doubles at the party in June.) put up with me being nosey and asking a lot of questions.

Major Kudos to all STs staff.

Michael

woody
07-10-2007, 23:55
Even the "tech" people (I wish I'd remembered their names.... the two good looking lady and guy by the doubles at the party in June.) put up with me being nosey and asking a lot of questions.

<DIV>Hey that's MEEE!</DIV>
<DIV>Well ok one of them </DIV>
<DIV>The tech people form the party were Ken, Thanh, and me Woody. Glad to hear you liked the party and enjoyed our little 'corner'</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Woody</DIV>

woody
07-12-2007, 03:20
Even the "tech" people (I wish I'd remembered their names.... the two good looking lady and guy by the doubles at the party in June.) put up with me being nosey and asking a lot of questions.

<DIV>Hey that's MEEE!</DIV>
<DIV>Well ok one of them </DIV>
<DIV>The tech people form the party were Ken, Thanh, and me Woody. Glad to hear you liked the party and enjoyed our little 'corner'</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Woody</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>PS. Thanks!</DIV>