PDA

View Full Version : Hello From Sanger, TX

waterspout
07-21-2007, 15:54
Just wanted to say hello and let everyone know I'm looking for a dive buddy. I hear from a reliable sourcevis in PK is running 40-50 ft.
<DIV>I took my screen name from the picture on the left. I took this on the last day of my Florida vacation on July 14th. You can see a larger version at http://www.hotlinkblues.com/pics/waterspout_lrg.jpg.</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Please let me know if anyone is interested in a trip to PK tomorrow.</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Thanks,</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Kirk</DIV>

waterspout
07-21-2007, 16:01
Okay, so my source was not all that reliable, I just called Scuba Point and they say vis is 0. Sorry about that..... How about a trip to Lake Murray?

Rascal1933
07-21-2007, 16:06
Hi There Waterspout!
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Welcome to the ST Board.</DIV>
<DIV>cool avatar photo.</DIV>
<DIV>When you saidPK, I thought maybe you were talking about Possum Kingdom state park.</DIV>
<DIV>I hear the diving there is Great!</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Rascal</DIV>

waterspout
07-21-2007, 16:09
Hi Rascal,
<DIV>Possum Kingdom Lake is Northwest of DFW out by Mineral Wells and Graford.</DIV>

ScubaToys Larry
07-21-2007, 16:13
Hey, I've got 4 guys that work for me from Sanger... and we're neighbors! I'm over in Pilot Point!

Welcome to the board!

We have a class out at Terrell if you want to head on out to clear springs, we almost always have some tag along friends that want to get in dives while their buddies or significant others are doing their check out dives.

Rascal1933
07-21-2007, 16:15
Yep thats it! { Possum Kingdom Lake is Northwest of DFW out by Mineral Wells and Graford.}
<DIV>Thanks waterspout &gt; Great Vis there too.</DIV>
<DIV>Have you dove it before?</DIV>

waterspout
07-21-2007, 16:16
Thanks for the welcome Larry. I work in Duncanville and am forced to pass by (or stop at) your shop everyday. The drive is starting to get a little more expensive...lol. Thanks for the invite, Terrell may be a little further than I want to go this weekend.

waterspout
07-21-2007, 16:19
Rascal,
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>It's been a long time since I have been to PK. I used to go there often as it is one of the better local spots to dive. I went to Lake Murray recently but due to the rain, vis was pretty bad. I hear it's back to about 10' now.</DIV>

Lucky(AR)
07-21-2007, 17:09
thats a cool pic as long as you werent in its way