PDA

View Full Version : My New Mares Superchannels

moosicman
11-17-2007, 21:03
Got in the water for my first time today with my new Mares Superchannels. they were great. they had lots of propulsion and felt snug yet comfortable all day. i would definitly recommend them to anyone in the market for some good fins!

MSilvia
11-19-2007, 09:53
Thanks for the recommendation. Someday my Mares Plana Avantis are going to wear out beyond my ability to fix them, and those fins are on the top of my "what to replace them with" list.

TRACI
11-19-2007, 12:06
Did you get Full Foot or Adjustable?

lmorin
11-21-2007, 12:34
I'm really interested in superchannels, particularly the full footers. They seem to perform better than fins with open heels. However, I don't want to give up my booties. Anybody have any experience with the combination of booties and full foot fins? I worry that the heel of the fin may not come up high enough on the achilles tendon. Insight would be appreciated.

TRACI
11-21-2007, 13:47
I have some Scubapro full foot, and I can not wear a dive boot with them, so I usually wear a dive sock instead. I have never seen a full foot fin that can be used with a dive boot.

azdiver
12-14-2007, 18:28
So.... are your new superchannels full foot fins? I'm in the market for full foots but am having a hard time deciding what to get as i love my atomic splits. Just wish their full foots fit me.... then I wouldnt have to make a difficult decision.

moosicman
12-17-2007, 13:33
no they are not full foot...open heel...and GREAT!

azdiver
12-17-2007, 16:49
has anyone tried the superchannel full foots? has anyone tried the bio full foot fins?