PDA

View Full Version : WEBCAM

kevinj1
07-21-2007, 20:21
I try and change the locations on the webcam ,but it doesn't seem to work. Does anyone else have this problem?

ScubaToys Larry
07-21-2007, 20:34
Hey guys... yes, the webcam at the dive shop is an older version than the one in my Paintball shop. http://www.gatsplat.com/webcam.asp

We've been having problems, and it turns out the software on that one is a few versions of Java old... and the newest Java causes it to freeze up. There is supposed to be a firmware update that will fix that - but for the time being, you'll just have to chase us around the paintball shop. Besides - the scuba shop is closed for the next day and a half, and we're shooting paintballs all day tomorrow!

Sorry about that... we will get it fixed up as soon as we can.

94GTStang
07-21-2007, 20:53
Ah... the good ole webcam. There is a funny thing about it on the scubaboards..

Venio
07-21-2007, 22:43
Don't just mention it and bail out! Post link.smileys/smiley1.gif

kevinj1
07-21-2007, 23:08
yeah--lets hear the funny thing---i couldnt find it on the scubaboards.

94GTStang
07-22-2007, 13:32
Ok.... I'm at work... but I'll have to find it when I get home :)

94GTStang
07-22-2007, 14:38
Ok....I regret to say that I cannot find the thread on SB about the little trick. It might have gone away with all their board crashings.

It went something like... get on their webcam, call up and ask so and so if they have a certain wetsuit in stock. That certain person who their name fails me, will put the phone down, look around for a while and then tell you they have it in stock. It was amusing how it was written in the thread, but of course it looses its humor through me lol