PDA

View Full Version : Fort Lauderdale Dive Photos

marshallkarp
07-10-2007, 07:07
I have started posting photos from my Fort Lauderdale dive trip. I made eight dives on four trips. The photos are here:

www.marshallkarp.com

Wolfie2012
07-10-2007, 09:21
Thanks for the pics :) I love diving Ft Lauderdale! Heading down there once again on Friday for 10 daysto dosome diving. This last week of work has been agonizing to say the least.

marshallkarp
07-10-2007, 15:35
Forgot to mention that I will be editing and posting the Fort Lauderdale dive video.

The photos are from the Hog Heaven wreck and a reef dive.

marshallkarp
07-12-2007, 16:13
I have now posted some topside Fort Lauderdale photos at

www.marshallkarp.com

Any of you want to check out the some of the sites and scenery.

yeroks
07-12-2007, 20:48
Any suggestions for dive operations/spots in Fort Lauderdale as I'll be there in early August? I'll also be in the keys for a few days.

marshallkarp
07-13-2007, 09:50
In Fort Lauderdale, I used American Dream II with Todd, Zach, and Merlin for my dive operator. I thought they were very professional and excellent customer service. We did a seventy foot wreck dive followed by a twenty foot shallow reef dive everyday. Get there for check in at 8:00 as they leave promptly at 8:30 and back promptly by around noon. I did not do any afternoon dives as the rest of the day was with my wife. For Key West, I used Dive Key West and really liked them from last year.

I am just starting to get to the Fort Lauderdale dive videos. Here is my documentary on Key West's Joe's Tug, with a rather infamous backstory, probably like most things in Key West.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6463960296284954241&hl=en