PDA

View Full Version : I was going to post

DarkCoffee
11-22-2007, 11:59
about yet another great order fill from ST but figured "whats the point?".

Seems everyone already knows the great, efficient, and personalized service the guys offer and more that a few of us here have received and used the certificates that they provide for having a great time on their board..

So.. I'm not posting..:smiley2:

scubajane
12-02-2007, 12:04
thank you for not posting you. as you can see you are helping me with my posting addiction as I too am not posting :smiley29:
I'm 'creating a memory' :smiley36:

Navy OnStar
12-02-2007, 13:02
I'm not replying to your non-post. That would be a waste fo time, keeping me from the informative, ST praising, posts.

Puffer Fish
12-02-2007, 13:08
I'm not replying to your non-post. That would be a waste fo time, keeping me from the informative, ST praising, posts.
Navy, thanks for not posting... I have more time now to make posts in other areas because of it.

fisheater
12-02-2007, 17:16
Imagine. Trying to non-post to achieve that magic 250th post.

Who would do such a thing? Ooops. My hypocrisy is showing.

Roughwater
12-02-2007, 19:42
People are always quick to post complaints. Interesting to see a thread of non-posts holding back there praise. ;)

Navy OnStar
12-02-2007, 19:49
People are always quick to post complaints. Interesting to see a thread of non-posts holding back there praise. ;)
Hold on.........Lets not start a non-flame war with these non-inflamatory statements! We are just trying not to post here:smiley4:!

Roughwater
12-02-2007, 21:34
Hold on.........Lets not start a non-flame war with these non-inflamatory statements! We are just trying not to post here:smiley4:!

I am not laughing out loud at the moment, and I am not glad that I didn't have a mouth full of coke when I read your post. ;)

Navy OnStar
12-02-2007, 21:44

I am not laughing out loud at the moment, and I am not glad that I didn't have a mouth full of coke when I read your post. ;)

Well, thank you for not posting about it! The last thing we want to do is let someone know they did something you liked.

BTW I'm sorry about the non-coke-spit not all over your screen.

DarkCoffee
12-02-2007, 22:04

Well, thank you for not posting about it! The last thing we want to do is let someone know they did something you liked.

BTW I'm sorry about the non-coke-spit not all over your screen.

Makes me glad I choose not to post:smiley31:

Navy OnStar
12-02-2007, 22:35
Makes me glad I choose not to post:smiley31:

Yeah, just think if you had posted.......OH, the Non-horror!

johnG
12-03-2007, 23:20
[quote=Yeah, just think if you had posted.......OH, the Non-horror![/quote]

I'm unhorrified about the nonpossibilities...:smiley29:

scubajane
12-05-2007, 15:43
:banana:what to not post , oh dear what to not post. the non- trials and non-tribulations I must not endure .. "to not be or to not not be that is the not question" I believe i have not incorrectly quoted Wm Knotsphere..