PDA

View Full Version : Men Are Just Happier People.

missnumnutz
11-22-2007, 19:22
Men Are Just Happier People.

What do you expect from such simple creatures? Your last name stays put. The garage is all yours. Wedding plans take care of themselves. Chocolate is just another snack. You can be President. You can never be pregnant. You can wear a white T-shirt to a water park. You can wear NO shirt to a water park. Car mechanics tell you the truth.

The world is your urinal. You never have to drive to another gas station restroom because this one is just too icky. You don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt. Same work, more pay. Wrinkles add character. Wedding dress~$5000. Tux rental~$100. People never stare at your chest when you're talking to them. The occasional well-rendered belch is practically expected. New shoes don't cut, blister, or mangle your feet. One mood all the time. Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat. You know stuff about tanks.

A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase. You can open all your own jars. You get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness. If someone forgets to invite you, he or she can still be your friend. Your underwear is $8.95 for a three-pack. Three pairs of shoes are more than enough. You almost never have strap problems in public. You are unable to see wrinkles in your clothes.

Everything on your face stays its original color. The same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe decades. You only have to shave your face and neck. You can play with toys all your life. Your belly usually hides your big hips. One wallet and one pair of shoes one color for all seasons. You can wear shorts no matter how your legs look. You can "do" your nails with a pocket knife. You have freedom of choice concerning growing a mustache. You can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives on December 24 in 25 minutes. No wonder men are happier!

Cheddarchick
11-22-2007, 19:49
tooo funny

Tableleg
11-22-2007, 21:14
A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase. I'm planning a 4 day cruise and fit all my cloths into one small suit case. Now my dive stuff... A dive bag bigger than my cloths case and a hard case (for computer, camera stuff, etc) about 3/4'ths the size of that. :smiley36:

marchand
11-22-2007, 21:42
Yeah, but we have to put up with the unhappier ones.

kyfriedchipper
11-22-2007, 23:32
these are good - only problem is, men only control 75% of money in the world and women control 100% of the...

Suther2136
11-23-2007, 08:52
too funny, wife loved it too.

shadragon
11-23-2007, 09:48

What do you expect from such simple creatures?

(Many excellent comments snipped to save space...)

First off :smiley32:... Good Post... Well done! Leave it up to an IT person to make such salient observations. :smiley20:

I don't know if we are happier as a group. However, we are certainly less complicated than our curvier, more feminine counterparts. All in all, good points and bad points aside, men and women work nicely together despite the differences. We need the gals in our lives otherwise our strong arms would have no one to hold when snuggling on the couch. The gals need us to carry the luggage, squish hairy bathtub spiders and give them something to talk about with their girlfriends. A pure symbiotic relationship...

willardj
11-23-2007, 19:06
That is SOOOOOO TRUE. The simple thing's in life are men. That's not a bad thing.

medicdiver
11-23-2007, 22:05
Great post but like KFC said women contol many other important things.

missnumnutz
11-26-2007, 23:55

What do you expect from such simple creatures?

(Many excellent comments snipped to save space...)

First off :smiley32:... Good Post... Well done! Leave it up to an IT person to make such salient observations. :smiley20:

I don't know if we are happier as a group. However, we are certainly less complicated than our curvier, more feminine counterparts. All in all, good points and bad points aside, men and women work nicely together despite the differences. We need the gals in our lives otherwise our strong arms would have no one to hold when snuggling on the couch. The gals need us to carry the luggage, squish hairy bathtub spiders and give them something to talk about with their girlfriends. A pure symbiotic relationship...

i DO have my time enjoying the same s3x too.. quite quirky creatures and the things women do! golly in 5 mins she can get a lot done if her makeup depends on it or adversley opposite if someone is waiting for her to pick them up she can take a very half hour of 5 mins

Mtrewyn
11-27-2007, 00:38
Some times we just have to know our place:smiley36:

My wife thinks for me alot:smiley2: that way I don't have too!

One thing, We may have the garage but you have the rest of the house! and still try and take some of my garage:smiley5:

LI Diver
11-27-2007, 05:49
Man you guy's are such wimps!!!! Get a woman that knows their place!!!!! Oh shoot only kidding honey!!!!!!!

CaribbeanDiver
11-27-2007, 10:52
while the title may be correct, I know for certain we aint happy without the women. the oxymoron of life, we are happy but we cant survive without that which makes us unhappy.

cheebaweebie
11-27-2007, 11:17
I love my wife... love my kids even more. But >>> Don't ever mess with my garage or my diving / fishing. A man needs to have his peace from time to time.

PsychDiver
11-27-2007, 13:34
Actually, research has shown that men over all are happier than women. But much of it has to do with the freedom men feel and the responsibilities women feel as mothers. Men tend to run from conflict and get busy in hobbies and women tend to ruminate about the problems and then try to talk to the men about it. They don't want us to solve the problem just listen. Which drives us nuts as we have been trained to be problem solvers. If it is broken - fix it. If it can't be fixed - don't talk about it.

shadragon
11-28-2007, 10:50
Men i DO have my time enjoying the same s3x too.. quite quirky creatures and the things women do! golly in 5 mins she can get a lot done if her makeup depends on it or adversley opposite if someone is waiting for her to pick them up she can take a very half hour of 5 mins
You say that like it is a bad thing... hahaha The best things in life are worth waiting for.

Maya9
12-05-2007, 02:53
Hello

Very funny...:smiley36:

navyhmc
12-05-2007, 04:39
You guys have it easy My wife is a vet. She LIKES to neuter things. She says they're happeir without "Them" I never go to bed when she's mad and always getthe last word in any arguement: "Yes dear".

Hey, I have to sleep sometime.

Lineman Larry
12-05-2007, 07:24
You guys have it easy My wife is a vet. She LIKES to neuter things.

What I want to know is, as a veterinarian, did she....

On second thought, I don't want to know.

Goober
12-05-2007, 16:21
:smilie39:

teog
12-20-2007, 11:24
You guys have it easy My wife is a vet. She LIKES to neuter things. She says they're happeir without "Them" I never go to bed when she's mad and always getthe last word in any arguement: "Yes dear".

Hey, I have to sleep sometime.

Haha thats funny. I wouldnt have scissors or knives anywhere in the bedroom at night.

Goober
12-20-2007, 15:17
I'm smiling as we speak.

scubajane
12-20-2007, 16:32
when my sister's hubby had his vasectomy she told everyone the she was 'taking him to the vet':smilie39:

teog
12-20-2007, 19:21
when my sister's hubby had his vasectomy she told everyone the she was 'taking him to the vet':smilie39:

Thats just aweful. :smiley21: