PDA

View Full Version : Manswers

davepoff
11-22-2007, 19:56
Has anyone checked out the show Manswers on Spike TV? It is an excellent show with questions that most of us would ask. :smiley20:

Ohio_diver16
11-22-2007, 22:22
I love this show! I'm a fool for useless trivia, and this show just gives you a ton of it! Thanks to Manswers I know that if I'm on a deserted island with a buddy and one of us croaks, the other can live by eating the others liver! Morbid, but completely random and, for the most part, useless!

kyfriedchipper
11-22-2007, 22:56
Manswers is a great show - pretty funny stuff

easyrider003
11-25-2007, 19:24
and also if your on a ship and it sinks then you can find the woman with the biggest boobs and hold on to her seeing as how boobs do actually float according to the show

cshel
11-25-2007, 19:54
Yes, they float... but not enough to support two people - I assure you

Soonerwink
11-25-2007, 21:41
and also if your on a ship and it sinks then you can find the woman with the biggest boobs and hold on to her seeing as how boobs do actually float according to the show
I don't know if its true, I heard that boobs with implants don't float.

Steve Scuba
11-25-2007, 22:22
I don't know if its true, I heard that boobs with implants don't float.

I would have imagined that you are correct. However Implants are generally made with either silicone or a saline solution. Turns out that silicone implants can actually be positively buoyant.

Ohio_diver16
11-26-2007, 11:16
So if s ships going down, look for that girlie you saw at the bar flaunting what she had for free drinks (sorry ladies, but the guys understand this one) and ye shall be saved!

teog
12-20-2007, 19:24
This is the greatest show ever! I saw two hours of last night on spike. And of course I waited till the wife went to bed.hahaha