PDA

View Full Version : bare nex gen

chewyjr15
11-27-2007, 13:07
thinking of getting this for christmas can a relief valve be added? thigh pockets? can i get comments of some people who have it and like it?

thanks

Chewy

BouzoukiJoe A.K.A. wrecker130 AKA Chuck Norris AKA joeforbroke (banned)
11-27-2007, 13:14
...can i get comments of some people who have it and like it?

Are you interested in comments from people who have it and don't like it?

Sounds like you have already decided and are looking for people to confirm your choice. Congratulations, I think you'll like having your own dry suit.

chewyjr15
11-27-2007, 13:47
i dont have it yet i just want feedback from people that do have it

RoadRacer1978
11-27-2007, 16:35
thinking of getting this for christmas can a relief valve be added? thigh pockets? can i get comments of some people who have it and like it?

thanks

Chewy

He was referring to this. You only asked for comments from people who have it and like it. :smilie39:

Ohmdiver
11-27-2007, 20:41
I have a Bare NexGen, great suit, as far as adding pockets, I do not know one way or the other. I think a relief valve can be put in any suit. I would not recommend it as it is another spot that (forgive the pun) might leak.
I do know that you can now get suspenders put in them.

The suit it self is great. I am the second owner of the suit which is approx 7 years old, and has seen lots of Finger Lakes diving (the Zebra Mussel) I have been very happy with it and will hate to see it go. I bought it second hand and it is long on me. I want to get the same suit only a better fit.

somewhereinla
11-27-2007, 21:04
Relief valves can be put on any drysuits, it's actually fairly easy to do yourself and a fairly inexpensive accessory, using it is another matter altogether.