PDA

View Full Version : How do you get Chat on mobile devices (PDA, phone, etc)

thor
11-27-2007, 16:47
So I am able to log onto Scubatoys on my PDA, using WiFi, but I can't get on Chat. Anyone know how to fix this?

mitsuguy
11-27-2007, 20:35
your pda's browser probably doesn't support flash, which is needed for the chat module...

scubagearjustin
11-28-2007, 00:11
How about trying some new internet browers, like Firefox or Maxthon?

mitsuguy
11-28-2007, 00:19
I guess I should have elaborated... it's not so much that the browser doesn't support flash, more along the lines of the fact that flash is not ported to most PDA's operating systems, thus the browser can't call on flash player to run the chat... afaik, flash is only available on certain "pocketpc/windows mobile" platforms

scubagearjustin
11-28-2007, 00:55
vBulletin Message
Upload of file failed.

I woud like to change my icon on Scubatoys.com, but it failed. Hmm...:smiley19:

thor
12-03-2007, 11:01
I guess I should have elaborated... it's not so much that the browser doesn't support flash, more along the lines of the fact that flash is not ported to most PDA's operating systems, thus the browser can't call on flash player to run the chat... afaik, flash is only available on certain "pocketpc/windows mobile" platforms

Is there any way to change this?

dallasdivergirl
12-03-2007, 11:11

Is there any way to change this?

if you figure this out I will be in serious trouble!:smiley36: