PDA

View Full Version : Central Cal diver

ScubaCrash
07-22-2007, 21:04
Howdy all :)
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Just wanted stop in and say a quick hello to the ScubaToys Board. I'm really looking forward to being a part of the community here and hopefully will not only pick up some great tips/advice but also give out a tidbit or two if I can. </DIV>

ScubaToys Larry
07-22-2007, 21:20
Welcome to the board! Now remember, this board is based out of Texas, so that was supposed to be "Howdy y'all!" The Howdy was good... just get the y' in there and we'll mistake you for a local!

Rascal1933
07-22-2007, 21:25
Hey waytoo funny Larry! smileys/smiley32.gif
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Hi ScubaCrash,</DIV>
<DIV>Greetings and Welcometo theST Forums!</DIV>
<DIV>Were you from in cali?</DIV>

ScubaCrash
07-22-2007, 21:41
Hehehe thanks for pointing that out Larry. I'll make sure to remember that next time. And just for clarification, if I'm addressing one person it's "y'all", and if it's plural it's "all y'all", correct?
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Rascal, I'm in Fresno.</DIV>

Rascal1933
07-22-2007, 21:44
Hey Scuba Crash Cool!
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Yep...Know the Fresno area well, I worked in Lodi for a couple of years.</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Safe Diving and Welcome!</DIV>

ScubaToys Larry
07-22-2007, 21:46
See... I know you'd get it! And try to toss in an occasional "fixin"

As in "I'm fixin to buy a new computer."
<DIV>Oh.. and anytime we talk to you, we'll try to remember to preface the sentence with "Dude..."</DIV>

Rascal1933
07-22-2007, 21:50
Larry,Your killing me http://www.scubatoys.com/forum/smileys/smiley36.gif

ScubaCrash
07-22-2007, 22:01
OMG too funny. So, just to make sure I get this straight, where normally I would say "I'm really going to enjoy this board" I would now say "Dude...I'm fixin to enjoy this board." ThinkI got this down, so now I'm fixin to go reading up on the threads!!