PDA

View Full Version : Scubaboard or Scubatoys?

easyrider003
12-01-2007, 09:55
This is probably a stupid question seeing as since you are reading this you are obviously on scubatoys, but do your PREFER this site over scubaboard.com or vice versa? I actually post on both sites. Just wondering what everyone else does?

RoadRacer1978
12-01-2007, 10:04
Not a stupid question, but in my opinion an obvious one. Sure some people will be posting on both and some may even prefer SB to ScubaToys. A lot of us that are here though prefer ScubaToys. I for one started at SB and after a very short time found ScubaToys. Since finding ScubaToys I've only been back to SB once and that was to post an invitation to all the OKC area divers to join the new dive club. I like the friendly people here and ScubaToys feels more like a big family rather than an internet forum.

moosicman
12-01-2007, 10:19
Far and away, i prefer scubatoys! not so much of the imature school-childish attitudes found on the other board and loads of helpful, nice, educating people here

mitsuguy
12-01-2007, 10:24
Scubaboard has been around a really long time... thus so have the people... as evidenced by trying to post something there, that longevity usually leads to people with the god complex posting there...

I'm a member of SB, and search for info every once in a while, but ST is my home...

cummings66
12-01-2007, 11:30
I have been on scubaboard longer than scubatoys, but to be honest I post mostly here now and like the attitude of the people here better. There are some that have poor attitudes here, but they control it pretty well and so this board tends to be user friendly, IMO. YMMV.

cudachaser
12-01-2007, 12:21
I like both boards about the same...I look at both boards several times a day. Also like Rodale's forum but it's much dryer than these forums

Joe

DivingCRNA
12-01-2007, 12:23
This is probably a stupid question seeing as since you are reading this you are obviously on scubatoys, but do your PREFER this site over scubaboard.com or vice versa? I actually post on both sites. Just wondering what everyone else does?

I do not miss the MOF vs. NMOF, DIR trolling, Dork divers, bondage wings of death, etc, etc.....

Too many know-it-alls over there. Too much "you are gonna die if you X".

I like it here.

And people actually show up at the live chat here.

Navy OnStar
12-01-2007, 12:26
I have to say I like it here better as well. Found SB first but you get a lot of "do a search noob" attitudes that I have not found here. Just a bunch of friendly people with a lot of experience and good advice.

DougNR
12-01-2007, 12:31
You've already been well adviced that STforum is a great place. There are at this point a lot more members on SB, so more potential inforamtion can flow through that site. However,be prepared for that rather childish and somewhat harse criticism that others have mention if you post questions.

You might want to get started here and just monitor SB until you feel ready for the abuse! It all depends on how thick your skin is.

Doug

navyhmc
12-01-2007, 12:33
Considering that when I signed up here in my "Dives Logged:" section I put 1000+, which is true after 34 years of diving. On Scubaborad I was immediately bombarded with the BS flag and if I had that many dives, why wasn't I on the board earlier, why was I using antiquated equipment..wel you get the picture.

Here I got :

Welcome to the boards, glad to have you here:smiley20:

Welcome to the forum, I am sure you have alot of knowledge and experiences to share :)

Welcome to Scuba Toys! You have lots of experience. Am looking foward to hearing some of your stories!

Welcome! bring the wisdom! after all, despite all the equipment innovations, breathing underwater is STILL breathing underwater!..:smiley36:

Now which board would I go on? One that immediately sets upon a new person like a pack of hyenas or one that welcomes a new poster as the members of Scuba Toys did? No contest to me.

h2odragon1
12-01-2007, 12:38
I also post and read both boards. Scubatoys was refered to me on scuaboard. ST seems to be more US few from other countries, SB seems to have a fair # of members from other countries, and therefore has a more international source of info on foreign dive destinations.
BOTH ARE EQUALLY GREAT:smiley20::smiley20::smiley20::smiley20:

Matt P
12-01-2007, 13:58
I like 'em both. But, I have to second the thought that most others have posted. Lots of ego & attitude at SB. I read SB but actually post here.

Soonerwink
12-01-2007, 14:01
I found ST when one of the many times SB was down, seems to happen alot. This is a much friendlier forum. I still do check SB out, but usuallys just for Items for sale. I have gotten some great buys over there. I think it must be all the divers selling their gear to conform to DIR rules.

tarheeldiver
12-01-2007, 14:23
I agree this board is a lot more friendly but scubaboard has a great amount of info since its been around longer. I defintely like posting here better

ScubaToys Larry
12-01-2007, 14:37
I agree this board is a lot more friendly but scubaboard has a great amount of info since its been around longer. I defintely like posting here better

Who are you to post something like that!!! Why don't you just do a search!!

Just kidding... :smiley36:

BouzoukiJoe A.K.A. wrecker130 AKA Chuck Norris AKA joeforbroke (banned)
12-01-2007, 16:12
I only post here. Sometimes I search for info at SB. I also like The Deco Stop.

Zenagirl
12-01-2007, 16:13
I feel safe posting here. I don't often post to SB and usually it's only in two subforums where I haven't been judged. It's also nice to be a part of a community where it's okay to dive in a BC and not be interested in a BP/W or DIR setup.

Splitlip
12-01-2007, 16:28
Scubaboard has been around a really long time... thus so have the people... as evidenced by trying to post something there, that longevity usually leads to people with the god complex posting there...

You mean like this one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shekes http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/images/pxnavyblue/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/computers-gauges-watches-analyzers/211813-spg-hose-routing.html#post3239123)
Trying to reduce drag and hoses I:

1. Got a regulator with an under the arm hose
2. Got an inflator/octo
3. Got a bp/w

Assuming that a "wireless" regulator won't be invented very soon, the only reducible hose is that of the SPG.
Wireless SPGs are still very early in the marketing cycle, flawed and expensive.

Here is the question:

How do I route the SPG hose so it is least disturbing and drag-inducing?

If you need more specific info, it would be for two set-ups:

I
Signature Mach V 30lb
OMS Backplate
Dive Rite Deluxe Harness
Sherwood Maximus regulator
Sherwood Gemini inflator/octo

II

Zeagle Scout BCD
Mares MR 12 Abyss regulator
Sherwood Gemini inflator/octo

Response...

My advice
Toss the reg with under arm hose (Maximus?)
Toss the inflator/ octo (another fine Sherwood product?)
Keep the backplate but toss the harness
Thread a few dollars worth of webbing into the BP and add a couple d-rings
Then buy some decent regs, long hose the primary, necklace the "octo"
Route the SPG on your left side and clip it with something you can easily remove under all conditions

You seem serious about your diving.

Make your gear as serious as you.

Not the Board. Just some people. Such a LARGE membership. (splitlip)

UCFKnightDiver
12-01-2007, 23:11
lol split lip

texdiveguy
12-01-2007, 23:24
I like both ScubaBoard and this site as well as Deco Stop and CHUMS. All are great entertainment and you must just take everything said with a grain-of-salt!

DivingCRNA
12-02-2007, 07:36
I feel safe posting here. I don't often post to SB and usually it's only in two subforums where I haven't been judged. It's also nice to be a part of a community where it's okay to dive in a BC and not be interested in a BP/W or DIR setup.

You aren't in a BP/W??? You are gonna DIE!!!!

OOOOPS, wrong board....
:smilie39::smilie39::smilie39:

Wedge
12-02-2007, 07:42
Imagine how some of us feel that actual dig our Force Fins over those huge hunks of rubber. That's why I just made the jump to this board.

ReefHound
12-02-2007, 09:20
I like both ScubaBoard and this site as well as Deco Stop and CHUMS. All are great entertainment and you must just take everything said with a grain-of-salt!

Or, in the case of CHUM, with a mug of beer. Aaaarrrrr!

Puffer Fish
12-02-2007, 12:23

You aren't in a BP/W??? You are gonna DIE!!!!

OOOOPS, wrong board....
:smilie39::smilie39::smilie39:

She's diving a BC? I can only guess at her hose length...:smilie39:

BouzoukiJoe A.K.A. wrecker130 AKA Chuck Norris AKA joeforbroke (banned)
12-02-2007, 16:58
Now, we all know that the only thing that matters is who has the longest hose.

IrishSquid
12-02-2007, 17:12
I read and post on both. I like them equally.
Both are great boards in my opinion.

TRACI
12-03-2007, 08:29
Scuba Toys forum wins by a landslide!

scubaculture
12-03-2007, 09:51
I post on both, but like most here have said I do prefer ST

Scubaboard about 3 years ago was awesome, but things have changed a lot since then. There are however some very knowledgeable people there, especially in the Instructors forum and kayakdivers pics are always inspiring.

ScubaToys Larry
12-03-2007, 10:21
There are however some very knowledgeable people there...

were workin on us guys gettin some of da nowldable peoples hear 2 butt its gonna tack some times cause all tho were nice, we aint dat smart. :smiley36:

scubaculture
12-03-2007, 10:29
were workin on us guys gettin some of da nowldable peoples hear 2 butt its gonna tack some times cause all tho were nice, we aint dat smart. :smiley36:

Such lies :smiley36:, where else can I ask stupid questions about gear and still get the scientific as well as a laymans response.

On that note I need to post a silly question about tanks...

I always had 12l steel dumpies back in SA, is that comparable to:
HP Steel 120 Scuba Tank High Pressure X7-120

120 cubic feet, is that equivalent to 12l? :smiley9:

thor
12-03-2007, 10:50
Scubaboard is like a large city, where as Scubatoys is more like a small town. There are probably 200 people logged on to SB right now, and about 25 here at ST. I too used SB until it kept crashing, and discovered ST's forum ,when it first started. I got tired of the general disrepect that is allowed and tolerated at SB, and now I almost exclusively use ST. I still visit from time to time. I use SB just as another source of information now.

Foo2
12-03-2007, 11:06

I've said it once....and I'll say it twice... What is it with guys and their hose length?:smiley36:

Puffer Fish
12-03-2007, 11:54

Such lies :smiley36:, where else can I ask stupid questions about gear and still get the scientific as well as a laymans response.

On that note I need to post a silly question about tanks...

I always had 12l steel dumpies back in SA, is that comparable to:
HP Steel 120 Scuba Tank High Pressure X7-120

120 cubic feet, is that equivalent to 12l? :smiley9:

Would depend on the pressure the tank was filled to.. that is around 90 cubic feet at 3200, and at 3442.. that would be just under 100... however, they use some much higher pressure tanks in some parts of europe...so it could be... oh, and this is the wrong place to ask this.. shame, shame on you.

BSea
12-03-2007, 13:10

I've said it once....and I'll say it twice... What is it with guys and their hose length?:smiley36:Why do you keep asking?:scratchchin:

ScubaJW
12-03-2007, 13:34
I originally registered for Scubaboard.com and never knew there are another scuba forums. Now I have registered for Scubaboard, Scubatoys, The Dive Matrix, and thedecostop.com. Great learning resources!

El Orans
12-03-2007, 14:08
This is probably a stupid question seeing as since you are reading this you are obviously on scubatoys, but do your PREFER this site over scubaboard.com or vice versa? I actually post on both sites. Just wondering what everyone else does?Let's see...

Deeperblue
DuikForum
Divematrix
Rebreatherworld
ScubaBoard
ScubaToys

Looks like I'm everywhere. :)

Puffer Fish
12-03-2007, 14:10
This is probably a stupid question seeing as since you are reading this you are obviously on scubatoys, but do your PREFER this site over scubaboard.com or vice versa? I actually post on both sites. Just wondering what everyone else does?Let's see...

Deeperblue
DuikForum
Divematrix
Rebreatherworld
ScubaBoard
ScubaToysLooks like I'm everywhere. :)

You don't count.. mister admistrator...

El Orans
12-03-2007, 14:11

Deeperblue
DuikForum
Divematrix
Rebreatherworld
ScubaBoard
ScubaToysLooks like I'm everywhere. :)

You don't count.. mister admistrator...Tsk, tsk, tsk...

Edit: I forgot theDecoStop...

Ohmdiver
12-03-2007, 17:12
Scubaboard
Scubatoys
ScubaMagazine
Are the three I am active in right now, there was another one but I can't remember the name right now.

They all have something to offer.

Just as a side note, do you use the same name, or diffrent ones on diffrent boards?

GruPoo
12-03-2007, 20:11
ScubaToys 110%. I am new, I ask odd questions and still the folks treat me with kindness.

Also Joe is a saint.:smiley31:

Formerly 45yroldNewbie
12-04-2007, 08:22
I too started out at SB but after tiring from the PADI / NAUI / XXXX bashing and seeing the same comments from the same people on the majority of threads I was ready to bail. Then I saw Larry's notice to join ST and after a couple of failed attempts ......well here I am. I do go back and look around SB once in a while but it never fails; I start to read a thread that looks interesting and sure enough one of the usuals ( you all can probably guess the names) starts up and the whole thing goes to hell.

ST is more like a local shop. You can stop in, ask dumb questions, get smart answers and be friends with just about anyone around.

:smiley20::smiley20::smiley20::smiley20:

RonFrank
12-04-2007, 09:51
These types of posts are *interesting*. I can not imagine what it is doing in the General Scuba Training forum? :smiley29:

I post on both sites as well as several others. Not sure it's a this or that question. We are not at war, Scuba forums are not affiliated with religious, or political organizations, and there is no rule that says one must swear allegiance to ONE forum! :smiley2:

I think on any forum it's important to remember the one bad apple syndrome. Seems like folks run afoul of a couple disruptive, or rude posters, and rather than appreciate the many great suggestions, help, or comments they receive, they instead walk away mad.

As forums grow, they change.

MSilvia
12-04-2007, 10:03
The only forum at SB that I've used actively is the New England regional forum... it's good for finding buddies and keeping up with local dive news. Other than that, I seem to prefer it here, as evidenced by my lack of recent SB posts.

I haven't had nearly as much time for cyber-diving lately as in the past though, and my activity might very well change when I'm back to my "frequently diving" schedule.

Mycroft
12-04-2007, 13:02
I have been here a short time, on D2D (the old Rodale's board) for many years.

I have met Pete from SB and occasionally go there, but less since Pete insulted a friend of mine. The format is divided such that I don't find a category I like.

The Deco Stop - don't like them. The "knowledgeable" ones are dangerous - literally. I checked out a piece of advice I got from one of them with my instructor. His comment was how dangerous it was. My instructor's credentials? 25+ years cave instructor of instructors, founding member of NSS-CD, dove with Sheck.

Dive Obsession is not too busy, so I hit there once in a while.

Finflippers has a forum, but not too often over there either.

And finally Scubaradio - I host the chatroom there on Saturdays. Been doing that for about 8 years now.

RonFrank
12-04-2007, 13:21
The Deco Stop - don't like them. The "knowledgeable" ones are dangerous - literally. I checked out a piece of advice I got from one of them with my instructor. His comment was how dangerous it was. My instructor's credentials? 25+ years cave instructor of instructors, founding member of NSS-CD, dove with Sheck.

The "Knowledgeable" ones may also be hard headed. So what exactly was this bad chunk of advice? It Impossible to judge danger/no danger/good advice/bad advice by such a generic statement "I checked out a piece of advice"?

Generally bad advice on forums is also self correcting. Post bad advice on the Deco stop, and generally someone is calling foul.

cheebaweebie
12-04-2007, 14:40
I post on Spearfishing Planet - Powered by vBulletin (http://www.spearfishingplanet.com) and scubatoys. I agree that Spearboard has changes over that past couple of years. Alot of my friends agree as well.
Personally I go to each board for different things. I find it hard to really get alot of comments about spearfishing on this site but I find that ST does have good info about scuba related items. There is overlap but SFP has a better local presence especially when it comes to support, viz reports, trip reports etc... for the Clearwater / Tampa Bay / St. Petersburg Florida area. There is always someone offering to take 1 or 2 members out for a day of hunting Scuba or Freediving if they share the gas, beer etc...

MSilvia
12-04-2007, 15:26
Generally bad advice on forums is also self correcting. Post bad advice on the Deco stop, and generally someone is calling foul.
That's definately what we shoot for there... a self moderating forum that doesn't in any way pretend to cater to folks who don't understand what's being discussed. It isn't a forum for instructing recreational divers who want to become tech divers, it isn't meant to be "family friendly", and although all divers are welcome to browse and learn, we actually have a number of policies intended to discourage recreational divers from participating. It's a forum for tech divers who want to share ideas with other tech divers in a "dogma-neutral" environment, and not much more than that.

If you got advice which is dangerous to trained tech divers, the odds are extremely good that other forum members pounced on it like housecats on a bag of mice. If you got advice that's dangerous for a recreational diver who doesn't have the background to apply it safely, but which was not corrected by the general membership, it could be because good information is sometimes dangerous in untrained hands.

As a founder of that site, I too am curious about what the "dangerous advice" was.

kyfriedchipper
12-04-2007, 15:39
This is the dumbest thread I have ever seen - can't you guys use the search function and see that this question has already been answered in another series of posts? (just kidding)

fisheater
12-04-2007, 16:25
This is the dumbest thread I have ever seen - can't you guys use the search function and see that this question has already been answered in another series of posts? (just kidding)

Right. And the answer was to get a backplate and wings! :smilie39:

Bert
12-04-2007, 18:09
Scubatoys
Sucbadiving D2D

IrishSquid
12-04-2007, 18:45
Scubaboard
Scubatoys
ScubaMagazine
Are the three I am active in right now, there was another one but I can't remember the name right now.

They all have something to offer.

Just as a side note, do you use the same name, or diffrent ones on diffrent boards?

I use the same name and avatar. I'm the same on any board! :smiley20:

ChrisA
12-04-2007, 19:00
..do your PREFER this site over scubaboard.com or vice versa? ..

For me it depends on the purpose, what I want to find out. For example if I want to ask about places to dive some place far away their is a much beter chance of contacting some one who lives their on Scubsboard. Same with buying and selling gear. There are more people on scubaboard so Classified works better there.
For other more genral things this smaller community works better.

Mycroft
12-05-2007, 12:42

The "Knowledgeable" ones may also be hard headed. So what exactly was this bad chunk of advice? It Impossible to judge danger/no danger/good advice/bad advice by such a generic statement "I checked out a piece of advice"?

To tell you the truth, it has been so long since I was there, I don't remember for sure anymore. All I remember is seeing something and asking my instructor (Steve) about it and Steve telling me that the people that gave that advice were wrong. And Steve is pretty easygoing about stuff. Could be it had something to do with using someone else's lines in a cave.

Anyway, I'll take Steve's advice over someone I never met, a self proclaimed expert. With Steve, you finally weasel out of him that he has a 25+ year record of teaching cave - with a perfect safety record. Then look him up and find out he is a founding member of one of the Cave diving societies. He won't volunteer that info, you have to ask him point blank. And his diving with Sheck, another case where I saw the reference in a book, and had to ask point blank. (The park ranger's book, Lenahan or something like that. Steve is mentioned as a dive buddy on a cenote dive in Mexico on page 69, along with Exley).

And a Decostop guy came over to D2D one time and it took several days to get him to answer a question of "WHY?". I asked him why an Air II was "forbidden" for Cavern and Cave diving. Turns out it took him pages of response and DAYS to give an answer. Only trouble? His answer of: an Air II is hard to breath below 120 feet and hard to use as a regulator when swimming horizontally. Funny thing about that. Steve validates that both concerns are valid, but: Cavern limits one to less then 120 feet, and I have found swimming horizontally with an Air II not a big hassle. Yet, this guy was telling me I had to sell my reg and get a seperate inflator and second stage to become a cavern diver.

And in relation to the horizontal swimming with an Air II? It was exactly that scenarion that I used when I rescued my buddy last year. He had my primary, I had my Air II and we had to swim horizontally and control our ascent to get out of where he had his trouble. I had no issues at all with using the air II in that case.

So, bottom line. I have found the people at Decostop of questionable expertiece and to also be quite rude about it. So, I don't waste my time there.

MSilvia
12-05-2007, 12:56
All I remember is seeing something and asking my instructor (Steve) about it and Steve telling me that the people that gave that advice were wrong. I'll take Steve's advice over someone I never met, a self proclaimed expert.
It's good you have an instructor from whom you can get advice on such things. Naturally, not everyone who posts on TDS (or any forum) knows what they're talking about. Even when they do, there are often differing opinions on what is the "right" way to do something... again, TDS was created as a place where those discussions could be had. It's not a substitute for training.

a Decostop guy came over to D2D one time and it took several days to get him to answer a question of "WHY?". So, bottom line. I have found the people at Decostop of questionable expertiece and to also be quite rude about it. So, I don't waste my time there.
Sorry you had a bad experience with one of our several thousand members. I hope you don't think he speaks for us all. There are a lot of folks out there that are louder than they are knowledgable.

That said, we don't have a policy regarding rudeness one way or the other. Some people choose to be abrasive and vulgar, others polite and sociable... just like in real life. We felt that was important in order to allow people to have open and honest discussions with a minimum of moderation. It's obviously not for everyone, but we like it that way. Unless it is threatening, or violates our terms of service in some other way, we want people to be able to speak their minds. You're welcome not to like it, but I hope the reasons behind it being like that make sense.

RonFrank
12-05-2007, 13:51
So, bottom line. I have found the people at Decostop of questionable expertiece and to also be quite rude about it. So, I don't waste my time there.

Unfortunately these are the generalizations that I hear so often about many forums including Decostop, and SB.

Certainly folks HERE are FAR more experienced in general vs. other boards... right?
:smilie40:

As I said in my previous post, try and avoid the one bad apple syndrome. also don't discount an entire board because you run afoul of a few posters.

I looked at one posters compliant about getting told to do a search on another forum. What they failed to mention was that their were a dozen or more good suggestions, and one... do a search... what to they bring over here to bitch about? You can take a guess....

Gee, even here... people telling only one side of the story, and exaggerating.. Ohh say it ain't true! :smiley13:

Mycroft
12-05-2007, 21:34
perspective too. I have learned on the boards (several of them) that I have my opinions, and others have their opinions. Opnions are like a..holes and they all stink.

But, I don't think my opinions as the only "right" answer. And I don't jump down someone's throat about it either. I also operate on the following principals:

1. "He" said is not a valid reason for anything.
2. Why is a valid question until you get a real reason.
3. You can not "prove" anything on the internet.
4. The mainstream media can no longer be trusted to get the facts straight. Sometimes by accident or sometimes on purpose.
5. My job has the side effect of making me able to parse what is said very very clearly.
6. Like anywhere else, I will make some real friends thru the internet, and I will tick some people off. The trick is to figure out which are which.
7. I have been thru enough that I will not waste any more of my life on the ones that I wil not get along with.

wheelman
12-05-2007, 21:43
I think there is a lot of valuable info on SB... but having said that I am a passive member only. I don't feel like I will be judged on ST, not saying it won't happen. After all, the road to h_ll is paved with good intentions.

JohnC
12-12-2007, 19:15
I been on both, I do like ScubaToys better.

backtalk
04-12-2011, 11:41
Been on SB for a while and have shopped ST for a while but just getting back into diving and finding both sites very helpful as I navigate around finding some new gear.

Noob
04-12-2011, 12:06
I do not miss the MOF vs. NMOF, DIR trolling, Dork divers, bondage wings of death, etc, etc.....

Too many know-it-alls over there. Too much "you are gonna die if you X".

I like it here.

And people actually show up at the live chat here.

Pretty much the same here. I do go over there once in awhile. Mostly looking for used gear.

ST has live chat?

Tom H
04-12-2011, 13:45
They're all good. The only reason I prefer SB over ScubaToys, Scuba Diving Forums, Dive Matrix, etc. is that let's face it--There are so many more SB members so there is almost always something "new" there. Sometimes on the others there will be very few (sometimes no) new posts each day. I know there are only so many topics to be discussed and rehashed regarding scuba (or any topic), but being retired, I need more action.

thor
04-12-2011, 13:48
I have to say, I started out on SB, and then when ST was created, I thought I found a new home. Then the DNY group was created on SB. Around that same time, something changed on this board. Can't really explain it. Maybe it was just that it no longer had that new car smell anymore. Now I'm back on SB and spend more time there than here. I definitely get more information on local diving there than here. Both forums have their good and bad points.

TRACI
04-12-2011, 14:02
I usually get on both boards, but I do find find myself more on SB than ST now. I always enjoyed ST better in the past, seems like less attacks on ST if someone posts the wrong opinion, or topic. Sometimes SB can get downright mean.

bigman241
04-13-2011, 17:44
ST all the way

Vercingetorix
04-13-2011, 19:01
ST has live chat?

You do realize that you're responding to a post over 3 years old, right?

Apparently backtalk is trying to hit 10 posts, so he's digging up old threads.

UCFKnightDiver
04-13-2011, 19:11
Scubaboard, ST is pretty much dead. As to chat, ST used to have one, Scubaboard still has one and it's pretty active in the evenings!

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/addonchat.php

Bigg_Budd
04-13-2011, 19:14
love resurrected threads!!!!!!

scubatoys, the deco stop and spearboard. that's how i roll...

Davetowz
04-13-2011, 19:47
concur with ST & TDS and have been hitting SB lately also do ZenDiving as a lot of divers from Ohio are on there.